swoop (feature,i dont know what's the right word to say)

Best answers
swoop feture(i dont know what's the right word to say)
can you guys make swoop more longer or special, like only swoop can creat advance melee or some thing else
because that after you swoop 4 seconds, you have to wait until the pl come down then you have to gain turbo again
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap ......
you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if it's a feature or not but you can keep the swoop from stopping by pressing a direction key twice before the current swoop is finished, though it will stop eventually.

Best answers
Thats what charged turbo is for.

what ?? grega sorry my bad i dont get you ................do you mean that esf will change it more special??
as i was saying:
can you guys make swoop more longer or special, like only swoop can creat advance melee or some thing else
because that after you swoop 4 seconds, you have to wait until the pl come down then you have to gain turbo again
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap
...... you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

i think i didnt talk about the detail , the red part is the important part, and i was just setting the example like only advance melee can create by swoop, thats not a real suggestion, my suggestion is to make it more special like in the example

add from edit: esf team, after you look at my thread please reply your answer Thank You

Best answers
EVERY ONE IN ESF FORUM, PLEASE answer and reply the forum, im not just make a thread for you to look!!!!!!!!!!darnit!!! and sorry for double post, because no one is answering/reply in this thread!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what ?? grega sorry my bad i dont get you ................do you mean that esf will change it more special??
as i was saying:
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap
...... you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

i think i didnt talk about the detail , the red part is the important part, and i was just setting the example like only advance melee can create by swoop, thats not a real suggestion, my suggestion is to make it more special like in the example

add from edit: esf team, after you look at my thread please reply your answer Thank You

Charged turbo = longer swoop
Dash (double tap) = shorter swoop

Speeds are difrentand the distance you travel is way diferent. Thus i said thats what the charged turbo is for. You can only make a swoop if you use the charged turbo feature. Its slower to start but itll get you a longer distance with no chains needed.

EVERY ONE IN ESF FORUM, PLEASE answer and reply the forum, im not just make a thread for you to look!!!!!!!!!!darnit!!! and sorry for double post, because no one is answering/reply in this thread!!!

Typical "Look at me i want atention!" Chill out. If noone posts that means they dont have anything to say or dont want to say it. Doubleposting will get you nowhere (exept the bad side of mods)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he was talking about charged swoop in the first place. I do think the team should make the initial swoop a bit longer, about the same length it was in 1.1. That would rock. But that's my opinion. By the way ssj2gohanmajin, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Best answers
Charged turbo = longer swoop
Dash (double tap) = shorter swoop

Speeds are difrentand the distance you travel is way diferent. Thus i said thats what the charged turbo is for. You can only make a swoop if you use the charged turbo feature. Its slower to start but itll get you a longer distance with no chains needed.

Typical "Look at me i want atention!" Chill out. If noone posts that means they dont have anything to say or dont want to say it. Doubleposting will get you nowhere (exept the bad side of mods)
my bad, but that still not what i mean , i will repeat this again

only swoop can creat advance melee or some thing else
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap ...... you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

and long distance????? i can just keep chain the dash in one distance , swoop is like 4sec ,yo!....

then are you guys gonna make it more special , because in open beta, dash is more useful in melee, dodge and travel......

just can you guys make it more special/useful?????!!!

how the heck.........

Best answers
turbo swoop
* make swoop a bit more longer
* increase simple melee damage a bit
* able to block while swooping (only beams and of course need new animations hahaaaa)

and now for turbo swoop and dash
* able to charge and shot generic beams while swooping or dashing

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my bad, but that still not what i mean , i will repeat this again

only swoop can creat advance melee or some thing else
and who will use swoop if dash can just double tap ...... you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop

and long distance????? i can just keep chain the dash in one distance , swoop is like 4sec ,yo!....

then are you guys gonna make it more special , because in open beta, dash is more useful in melee, dodge and travel......

just can you guys make it more special/useful?????!!!

how the heck.........
Lets see. The swoop is way faster than dash. Atleast in this version. It will make for a special simple melee. As for advanced melee youll only be able to initiate it with dash. Along with a secondary simple melee.

As for the PL thing i already made a suggestion to remove the cooldown on the charging. That way you can use it as much and as fast as you want. For a higher Ki cost ofcourse.

Best answers
Lets see. The swoop is way faster than dash. Atleast in this version. It will make for a special simple melee. As for advanced melee youll only be able to initiate it with dash. Along with a secondary simple melee.

As for the PL thing i already made a suggestion to remove the cooldown on the charging. That way you can use it as much and as fast as you want. For a higher Ki cost ofcourse.

i dont know how to use advance melee in open beta
i dont under stand mp1_*******(i dont remenber what is it) can you explain to me???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys can make the swoop longer or more special, or why would some one use swoop
Swoop is special. You have the option of turbocharging, raising your pl by a bit, so you'll hit harder. Oh, and you can swoop much farther than you can dash. It's kind of a spare second attack. That is, if you can spare a second while fighting, it could considerably raise your chances of coming out on top. After you being a swoop, it's as easy as single tapping in any direction to keep it going. In the hands of a skilled player, swoop is probably the most deadly weapon in the game. So yeah, why supe it up even more? It's already rather beefy if you ask me.

Best answers
how do you use adv melee in open beta, i dont understand mp_simplemelee01 (something like that) things, please explain....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you use adv melee in open beta, i dont understand mp_simplemelee01 (something like that) things, please explain....
Advanced melee has not yet been implemented in the open beta. It's just a leftover melee system from ESF v1.2.3.

Using mp_simplemelee 1 will disable the leftover advanced melee system, so that only simple melee can be used.

Best answers
i don't know why, but i still think that dash is more useful....... did esf team decide what swoop system to use now? i think davidskiwan's idea(or i think is another guy...) soon as you turn turbo on= swoop, i think it's cool too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom