• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Best answers
Piccolo and Cell should survive the disc.because the can regenerate their cells.but they should lose all ki(not powerlevel)and lose control for few seconds after they been hitted bi disc.disc shouldn't do any damage.
what do ya think?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think thats gonna work out unless they implement the whole regeneration thing. Your pl should play a factor in whether or not the disc kills you though. For example, Goku with a pl of 5 mil should be able to withstand a destructo disc from krillin with a pl of 600k. This is how it worked out in the Garlic Junior saga (one of the baddies actually caught it and it disintegrated).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point of destructo disks is that a hit equals a kill. Just leave it at that.

Best answers
but in dragon ball z cell and picolo(and other nameks) can survive discs.Why you're saying to leave that?

Best answers
Destructo Disk without an instant kill is a useless weapon. That would just make Krillin be avoided like the plague^2, instead of just like the plague.

Best answers
disc wont be useles , they can kill other players , but cell ant piccolo must survive disc:)

Best answers
Well personally, I think there should be no "immunities" to any attacks. If you can't dodge the disks, then work on it. If they had to be blocking at the time, or they had to be using a regen move at the time, then maybe, but nothing automatic while you're flying around.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Personally, I think anybody who uses a disc needs to learn to melee. Melee determines and requires your true skill.

Best answers
I think (not in your way) that characters should be able to survive the disk. Not just piccolo or cell, but anyone with a high enough powerlevel above the thrower.

Example, Krillin vs. Cell. Krillin was so weak, his Distructo Disk didnt even phase cell, let alone cut him into pieces...

I dunno. I cant really see that in-game, because your PL would have to be immensly greater (krillin was weak compared to frieza, but he still got cut by it)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The disc requires skill too, and anyone that thinks otherwise is just being overly biased. Do you even realize how hard it is to hit someone who is moving with a destructo disc that makes a huge noise and practically glows? If you're getting hit with them frequently you need to work on your own speed and leave the disc throwing people alone.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
The disc requires skill too, and anyone that thinks otherwise is just being overly biased. Do you even realize how hard it is to hit someone who is moving with a destructo disc that makes a huge noise and practically glows? If you're getting hit with them frequently you need to work on your own speed and leave the disc throwing people alone.
I couldn't agree more sonic, and I hate it when people say you shouldn't use the discs or you shouldn't use the spirit bombs. Its like the AWP in cs, its there to use, don't tell people they're amateurs for using a disk or something.

Best answers
i rkn if you add this idea to the game ppl will stop being krillan or freiza
i currently c no reason to go those characters except for the instant kill
and that skill is hard to use
it should stay as it is

as for regeneration....
it will b too much like the cartoon and buu would never get hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom