Supposed Rumor

Best answers
One of my friends from school was telling me theres an ESF trailor for HL2. that it shows a bunch of clips and that at the end it says something like ESF COMING TO HL2. I told him there were 2 things wrong with that, ESF is not coming out for HL2 and HL2 isn't done yet so how could they show a clip like that? It takes anytime between years-months to make a mod, especially for a game like HL2 that isn't even done yet. The kid I know him for not being a liar, but he even swore he saw it at his friend's house. Does anyone know what the hell hes talking about? Maybe it was another mod clip? Or should I just stop telling this kid my secrets...

Best answers
i doubt it since esf isnt porting to hl2 and hl2 isnt even out like u said
mustve been another mod or it was a trailor for esf and he is mistaken or he is just screwin with u :eek:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL2 is going to have a way to transfer HL1 mods to it, Everything except coding.

There has been talk (most likely fake) of ESF going to HL2

Best answers
Deverz said:
HL2 is going to have a way to transfer HL1 mods to it, Everything except coding.

Thanks, if I do hear of fakes I'll tell you guys then. btw can you give me the names of the girls on your sig? they are so damned hot.

Best answers
he prob seen my mystic gohan trailer and swore it was good enough for hl 2 lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:

Actually, you can convert the code too, not all of it, but most. :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom