Superstition Friday the 13th

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Just buy the machine :) They have warranty for a reason! lol
I don't believe in Friday the 13th etc, I'm to lazy to remember dates. I didn't even realize Easter was on Sunday... Until Monday rolled around and I met up with some friends.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best part of jason x was when he beat one cheerleader to death, with the other one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it was like killing 2 birds with 1 of them.

Best answers
If you want something bad to happen on the 13th then it will. The power of the subliminal.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
13 has allways been my lucky number :p

Having it friday along with a fool mon + a test was allways a good result :p

In the end its your choice. If you buy the same box itll have the same problems one way or the other ^^

Best answers
So if someone told you to strip naked and have kinky buttsecks would you do it? Don't just listen to your friends cause they say so but if you really believe something will happen don't buy it. Its your money and your life and your friday.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
So if someone told you to strip naked and have kinky buttsecks would you do it? Don't just listen to your friends cause they say so but if you really believe something will happen don't buy it. Its your money and your life and your friday.
Damn straight I would! And if they are ugly, I'll just put a paper bag on they're head, And one on mine in-case there's falls off!
Also a bit of money on the side would be wikid sic :p

Best answers
In nature this number means nothing. Thus means nothing to me.
Same with friday, another day before the next and after the last one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friday means weekend.
Uhm, that's quite the random post... And technically, friday is still a week day. Saturday and sunday make up the weekend. Technically.

As for this friday the 13th bs, don't believe it. It's by far the dumbest day of the year. As stated above, it's just a bunch of hyped up superstition created as an excuse for your friends to trip you, and watch you tumble down a flight of stairs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In nature this number means nothing. Thus means nothing to me.
Same with friday, another day before the next and after the last one.
I was referring to this post. :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am so incredibly sorry. Will you accept my heartfelt apology?

Best answers
Well I wan't to buy a new pc the only problam it's that my firieds say NOT TO BUY ON FRIDAY THE 13TH so what do you think guys ? sould I buy it on Friday or on Saturday?
Its a day.... big ****ing deal. If your placing your buying habits and your life over something as stupid as superstition, then you amaze me.

Buy it whenever you want, it doesnt matter.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Jason X was the greatest movie ever just because it had boobs in it. o_o
Then you missed the first 200 Jason movies. They all have nudity.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well guys the 13th was a very verry verrrrrrry Lucky day woooohoooooooo, so if there's any guys with superstition it's a ll bulls**t

Best answers
Today was a pretty ****ty day for me. But since I've been having an extraordinarily ****ty week it wasn't really suprising. The other night I got wasted with a few friends of mine, and two of my friends started making out (chick and the guy both already have a boyfriend and girlfriend). Anyway, long story short my friend's real girlfriend showed up, and it was a buzz destroyer. I already like this girl (the one making out with my friend)... not to mention me saying some awkward ass **** the other night too. And now there's some ****ing lame love tetrahedon going on. But that was probably the ***est night ever. And two days later I still feel hungover. And now today sucks ass, since I had to work with her.

I was never superstitious before this, but whether or not it's just a coincidence... today ****ing blew ass for me. So all in all... I don't plan on doing anything else today. I'm seeing a pattern. My life has gotten expodentially ****tier and ****tier this week... so I'm laying low.

Best answers
lmao, this friday the 13th rocked for me. I've finally asked this girl out.... lol. Now all I need is a dark lounge beside a swimmin pool and Jason to finish my happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom