super saiyajin fixup

Best answers
ESF team you should do something about the transformations, if you reach a certain pl your transformation visuals are gone, you just instantly transform.
You guys should make it so the final explosion when transforming stays, no matter how high your pl is.
:rolleyes: Instantly transforming without any visual fluff is not cool!

Best answers
hah when did you stop watching dbz goku,vegeta,goten,trunks all of them go ssj INSTANT

Best answers
I reckon perfect trans. should cause the character to turn turbo on automatically. That would emulate Goku's perfect trans. in the Buu saga better (episode 230).

Best answers
they should make going ssj make u have turbo on. like in vegetas transformation he gets the aura for ssj in the trans animation then it dissapears when hes finished the transformation. weird O_O. i think in all of the ssj transformations ive seen they get the aura when they transform. even when they transform instantly. eg: vegeta flying at cell when cell killed trunks. vegeta goes ssj instantly while hes flying towards cell. he gets turbo thingi / aura when he transforms

Best answers
that aura bend vieo in one of the dev journals looks pretty cool. hopefully they will use something like that for future transformation effects. like ssj2 with lightning crackling around the player!

Best answers
Right... i think ive opened such a threat also a few month ago... those topics have been postet allready i think... or not?

Best answers
ehhh...Im all open for this

very hard for me to tell if Piccolo transformed or not without the 'boom' thingy going on,all he does is trans without any notice,and since he dont got any other model....:(

Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Stealth
hah when did you stop watching dbz goku,vegeta,goten,trunks all of them go ssj INSTANT
Dude, I think you misinterpreted my post, what i meant was, that there is always some sort of visual effect (auro, explosion,etc.) when someone transforms.
Later on in the anime the saiyajins all go ssj instantly, but they still have some sort of visual effect that comes as a side effect.

Best answers
sounds like a nice idea. i think automatic turbo for wen chars finish transform is a nice idea, plus it helps if sum1 just spots them near end of trans and thus could make a good escape better, or engage new enemy...

Best answers
[MOD]Stealth, They may change straight away but their hair isnt just suddenly sticking up and stuff they do have an aura sortof sound still and stuff...

Best answers
I THINK THAT THE MORE POWERFULL YOU ARE, MORE BIGGER WILL BE YOUR AURA, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA I THINK, AND WHEN GOKU IS IN NORMAL I THINK THAT HIS AURA TURBO SHOULD BE RED, LIKE KAIOH-KEN :)

Best answers
I think they shoudl do it like this (like suggested before)
transform (normal things)
perfect transform: when u finish transforming the turbo feature goes on automatically (so u can see in some way that they have transformed and since u heard the turbo sound u will hear it also, and this doesnt take up any extra time so when a beam is coming at u u are at full strenght immediatly to block or swat away)

Peace, Mystic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom