Super Dragon Fist

Best answers
I was wondering what Super Dragon Fist is going to look like, but if they haven't come up with a look for it yet, then maybe it could look something like this

When Super Dragon Fist is added (if its added) it would be kind of cool if when your beam kills the person it shows a big picture of the dragon like that picture.

Best answers
mac1029 said:
yes but it should not be a 1 hit kill.
Why not, Super Dragon Fist is Goku's strongest move and he only has it at Super Saiyan 3. And if you think everyone is going to Dragon Fist spam, well, then look at Kamahamaha and Mouthblast, there both one hit K.O's.

Best answers
take a page out of EVM's book...
let the attack have a cool down time...

Best answers
Well I don't mean that powerful, I just mean like as strong as Kamahamaha or Mouthblast.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not even a beam. What Goku does it changes his aura around him to look like a dragon but he actually punches through the guy. What it would be is to do the move you have to be with in melee range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's not like he summons a dragon, I think it's supposed to be symbolic.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a one hit kill, it's the most powerful move in DB/Z/GT by my reckoning, and i'm sure being SSJ3 only will push the point further. Maybe it'll use all your ki, forcing you back to your normal state.

Best answers
Let's not count GT, but Goku uses Super Dragon Fist in base mode, so that might overpower the attack

Best answers
super dragon fist is an uber powerd up melee hit, in every saga when tis shown in dbz/db/ and get it sends goku flying through the person, thus basicaly killing them

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Yeah, it's not like he summons a dragon, I think it's supposed to be symbolic.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a one hit kill, it's the most powerful move in DB/Z/GT by my reckoning, and i'm sure being SSJ3 only will push the point further. Maybe it'll use all your ki, forcing you back to your normal state.

Thats acctually a really good idea.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a one hit kill, it's the most powerful move in DB/Z/GT by my reckoningstate.
*COUGH*
Spiritbombgatherdfromtheentireuniverseattheendofgt
*COUGH*
Thats if your counting GT , If not , then the Spirit bomb from Earth that killed Kid Buu , I mean C'mon... No Punch is going to equal the strength of ALL of the Z fighters energy's (Bar Vegeta) Includeing Mystic Gohan AND all of the energy of every single life form on the planet earth...
Just... No.

Anyway , the whole point the attack was use then it was Hilrungarblahheeheeaamooshacalacka or whatever they named him was showing his weak spot right after he attacked...
Same with Super Andriod 17 , he was standing , in mid air , un sheilded , as open to attack as he could POSSIBLY have been , Oolong could have run up and kicked him in the nads and it would have had the same effect as that dragon fist , I mean it didn't even finish him , Goku's Kamehameha did more damage...

IMO the only way you could implement dragon fist is use it as a alternate melee selection , and every time you hit it takes up X amout of KI and gives a gib bonus and/or extra damage...

I don't see it being anything other than that...
I mean look at it in Budokai , all your character did to block the move was move 5 feet to the left...

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
*COUGH*
Spiritbombgatherdfromtheentireuniverseattheendofgt
*COUGH*
Thats if your counting GT , If not , then the Spirit bomb from Earth that killed Kid Buu , I mean C'mon... No Punch is going to equal the strength of ALL of the Z fighters energy's (Bar Vegeta) Includeing Mystic Gohan AND all of the energy of every single life form on the planet earth...
Just... No.

Anyway , the whole point the attack was use then it was Hilrungarblahheeheeaamooshacalacka or whatever they named him was showing his weak spot right after he attacked...
Same with Super Andriod 17 , he was standing , in mid air , un sheilded , as open to attack as he could POSSIBLY have been , Oolong could have run up and kicked him in the nads and it would have had the same effect as that dragon fist , I mean it didn't even finish him , Goku's Kamehameha did more damage...

IMO the only way you could implement dragon fist is use it as a alternate melee selection , and every time you hit it takes up X amout of KI and gives a gib bonus and/or extra damage...

I don't see it being anything other than that...
I mean look at it in Budokai , all your character did to block the move was move 5 feet to the left...
You know on the show when Vegeta has to hold off Kid Buu for 4 minutes (I think its 4) cause Goku is charging up a special attack, that attack was Super Dragon Fist, and he even said it is his most powerful attack, so when he was charging it, he said he could kill Kid Buu with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom