Sup up da weakers

Best answers
I would just like to ask if you guys could pleez try and make your weakers a little stronger.I mean come on Krillin is completely rubbish,Frieza has about two attacks of his own and trunks could use a stronger attack, piccolo who should be one of the top characters is also pretty lowsy.They seem to only focus on making Goku (especially) and Vegeta stronger.Those two have all the most powerful attacks and are still gifted with a 2.0 power multiplyer.No wonder when I creat a game I end up fighting only Goku's and Vegeta's.(Which does get pretty dull)The game itself's is great.So I maybe you should start concentrating on the not as powerful more powerful or weaken the titans.

Best answers
You must be crazy man.

Piccolo is a great character to play with, scattershot can be quite deadly after knocking someone down, and SBC is powerful with a large blast radius, and isn't attatched. Frieza is getting his new telekenisis attack in 1.2, so hopefully that will beef him up. Goku and Vegeta really aren't the most overpowered characters. Look at Gohan and Trunks, with their low TF PL. And Trunks has and advantage in melee. Granted some things need to be tweaked but give the team time. They aren't perfect.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to learn what each character is good for and not good for. None of these characters are overpowered... there what you called "balanced". Goku, Cell, Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta might be the beam kings... but Trunks, Frieza, and Buu are the melee kings. Krillen is obviously the pwnage in his transformed state, his kamehame at that stage is viscious.

Find a character and stick with him, that is the best strategy to mastering each of them.

Best answers
BALANCED :\.Lets see against Kamehame-Piccolo is blessed with the pathetically weak masenko,gohan is also fortunate enough to recieve the "mighty" masenko,Cell I agree is the beam king but once the super saiyans come in you must annoy the other player by distructo disking them nonstop.And now your gonna tell me Piccolo has special beam cannon WOW how scary when using a Kamehame will easily remove it or you could do what I do and TELEPORT!Now when the transforming comes in hey no contest lets see kamehame and teletport still against an increadibly weak gohan kamehame,a "mighty" piccolo masenko or a "WOW" special beam cannon.Or Vegitas Final Flash and Big Bang sorry but the prince takes the cake.Now to melee what the hell Frieza and Buu they have nuddin special wid melee come on!!where did you get that from!!!Trunks yes yay melee easily blockable and 20% hahaha!AND Krillin pleeeeez to even make a kill wid that guy is like wow the world will end at the beginning you cant even fully charge a scatterbeam.And lets see when he eventually reaches 3,000,000 pl lets see everyone else has ascended meaning by now you have died zillions of times and everyone else is bored you get to ascend.WOW your 4,500,000 sheesh now now Im wetting my pants when vegeta hits that level after he ascends first time and considering krillin has to work from 600,000 that goku,vegeta,cell,piccolo,buu,frieza,gohan,trunks has pretty much gotten bored of playing.And when you eventually ascend to you 4,500,000 the goku is in what +- 7,000,000.Dude your right choosing a character and sticking to him is the way to play(me is cell) but all I'm saying is that the team should stop focusing on the super powers and maybe make some of the weaklings a lot stronger.And yes Brim piccolo his a nice character(one of my tops) but next to goku or Vegeta he is really junk.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May I ask... how long have u been playing?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the characters in ESF are good, if you know how to use them. And 1.2 makes it even more balanced with the new melee.

I use Trunks and Gohan almost 100% of the time. I am at a very slight disadvantage at the very beginning. But disadvantage disappears quickly after SSJ.

Best answers
I think they're completely balanced. I'm not even going to read that big-ass post up there that 'proves otherwise' because:

a) It doesn't look like you used sentences, and
b) It's probably wrong anyway, from the sound of Hwoarangs reply. :S

The only problem with this game is, everyone chooses Goku and Vegeta. I mean, when I played it they did.

There should be a limit on how many of one character there can be on a server , or maybe there should be a larger selection of characters. But re-jigger the attacks? Balancing isn't the issue here, that's for sure.

Best answers
Hworoang probably not as long as you, just since beta 1.0(which isnt that long) all I'm saying is that (and I agree with scruffie) that In the game Goku and Vegeta are unmatched (and really overused) so ya maybe it is a bit to much to tweak attack strenght and that but they need to give characters such as krillin new strong attacks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Goku and Vegeta are the series fav. so they pick them a lot
but that doesn't mean that the others are weak
every character has it's good and bad sites and when you figure that out you'll se what a dumb post you've made

PS. Krillin is the king of spead and hp after trans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom