Sup guys!

Best answers
Hey guys! It's me Odin :D

Good to see Sub, Zeonix, Grega, and some of you other guys..I can't believe you guys still post on here and play xD! (and that this game still isnt finished lol )

I stumbled back on here because I was telling my friend of an old DBZ game I used to play, and decided to look it up to see what was up. Good to see you guys are all still alive and kicking. I kinda wanna hop back into the game to see what's up, are there still active servers/players? :eek:

Best answers
looool wow! im kinda surprised by the amount of servers that are active! :D Congrats on staying alive for so long lol! Who still plays from the old 1.1 days? :D! Ape Gohan/Kami sama? :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i do :p but i think i'm rather unknown -.-"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys! It's me Odin :D

Good to see Sub, Zeonix, Grega, and some of you other guys..I can't believe you guys still post on here and play xD! (and that this game still isnt finished lol )

I stumbled back on here because I was telling my friend of an old DBZ game I used to play, and decided to look it up to see what was up. Good to see you guys are all still alive and kicking. I kinda wanna hop back into the game to see what's up, are there still active servers/players? :eek:
1) **** you
2) I don't play anymore, but Sub has mental breakdowns and feels the need to pick on children occasionally (he's become a pretty terrible person over the years. sad, really)
3) Don't let the number of servers fool you. Only 2 of those are worth going to, and there are like 20 people who actually play competitively. The game is dead, and so is this forum.
4) Kami and gohy still play, End is tough, Dogma is dead, Dieslow from Kai still plays.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Were you Odin the european player?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** no. He's Odin the OG, kickin it old-school, cause he said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Ya dig?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's what's up Zeo from the Z to the e.
[video=youtube;jIzKlXo5uEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIzKlXo5uEY[/video]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Odin isn't Mexican.

I'm actually offended on his behalf that you'd even post that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;tAnojTvyc0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnojTvyc0g[/video]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogma is break dancing in his grave.

Best answers
haha funny thing is I AM actually mexican....but that song sucks lol..:p

But damn..still can't believe this games still going..lol..Do you play Zeonix or are you just on the forums mostly?

End has always been pretty tough..kinda surprised he's still playing though lol. I Miss Kami Sama and Sub :( lol..I saw a couple people with League of Legends Skins..idk if you guys play that..but if you do, add me and we can get on some matches..cuz i play that now on my free time. I go by Ninjazkillz Now though lol :p
League of Legends SN:XxNinjazkillzxX

I wanted to get on ESF and mess around but the installer keeps saying I have -395.4mb available..even though i have like 16gb on my hard drive..idk if this is a known issue or not..but if anyone has any idea let me know plz..

--- edit ---

BTW Grega! whats up man?! Good to see you're still around! :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't talk to half-breeds.

We're done here.

Best answers
lol glad to see you havent changed zeonix.

oh and IceX No, I'm not :( lol I'm an NA player..

Best answers
Lol Anyways so what's everyone doing with their lives now??

Zeonix..last time we used to talk I was in high school man lol..That was a loooong time ago..What are you up to now?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If by NA, you mean Tenochtitlan.

Disgusting.

Give me your steam name so I can make racist remarks to your face.

Best answers
lol Anyways So whats everyone doing with their lives now?

Last time i played and was active here I was in High school. Zeonix I think you were in college or something..idk...its been a while lol.

@ Zeonix when i get home ill get my steam name and give it to you..I gave my old account to my little brother so ill have to figure out what he has it set to. I dont really play any steam games anymore lol..mostly just league of legends if anything.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enlisted in the Marine Corps, deployed a bunch of times, listened to the sound of doves cry, watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate, absorbed a dying god, made passionate love to Death and my cat is a *****.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Odin isn't Mexican.

I'm actually offended on his behalf that you'd even post that.
I'm just gonna say, you shouldn't question me ever again.

Best answers
lol funny thing is I actually did end up joining the Air Force :p But good to hear your cat's doing well lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom