Suikoden III

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got it for Xmas and I have to say it PWNS!!! I love it. It has everything. I wanted to know who else has played it and what you think about it,

Best answers
Bumb*

Sorry had to say something your thread was in the bottom with 0 post!

Well i wanted it for cristmas but i didnt get it :S

Best answers
Haahaaha Sorry, for.. laughing.. but... Chitenga.. chimp... crack up hahaha, man *tears* What is the game about and waht system might wanna buy it ya know!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Haahaaha Sorry, for.. laughing.. but... Chitenga.. chimp... crack up hahaha, man *tears* What is the game about and waht system might wanna buy it ya know!
ps2

Best answers
Main Gripes w/ Suikoden III:

-That weird thing with the run animation (Looks like it's missing a frame, or they're dancing a folk jig. o.0)

-The music! Augh! Yes, the opening is one of the best I've ever seen (And heard) for an RPG. But MAN, you could've done a tad bit more work on the music...

-The entire Thomas viewpoint. 'Nuff said.

That's really my only major gripes with the game, the fact that the changeable charecters kinda just sit in the backround in dialouge terms kinda sucks too... But all in all, great RPG.

Yuber is a badass. ;) And that Watari guy too. Oh! And Bishop! Oh! And that one theatrical guy looks hella cool! Oh! And- and... I'll shut up now...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by ZCaliber
Main Gripes w/ Suikoden III:

-That weird thing with the run animation (Looks like it's missing a frame, or they're dancing a folk jig. o.0)

-The music! Augh! Yes, the opening is one of the best I've ever seen (And heard) for an RPG. But MAN, you could've done a tad bit more work on the music...

-The entire Thomas viewpoint. 'Nuff said.

That's really my only major gripes with the game, the fact that the changeable charecters kinda just sit in the backround in dialouge terms kinda sucks too... But all in all, great RPG.

Yuber is a badass. ;) And that Watari guy too. Oh! And Bishop! Oh! And that one theatrical guy looks hella cool! Oh! And- and... I'll shut up now...
I like most of the music. Just the battle theme sounds more like an old SNES or PSX game. Im not that far yet so ive yet to meet some of these characters. And i didnt even bother switching storylines i am just sticking with Geddoe, for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom