Suicidal Attack

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In the show didn't each GOOD character except gohan have the ability to blow themselves up?

Couldn't this be added in esf as a last attempt to kill your attacker??

The X amount of damage could depend on Your power level

a bonus
n00bs would probably attemp this instead of running away until they die.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO SUICIDE >.<

Bad idea bad idea :no::no:

Why you ask?

"OMG im low on HP im just gona blow myself up and kill someone along with me"

And we all know thats cheep. But if you insist, than do this:
-transform
-charge your strongest attack
-land
-aim down
-FIRE!

suicide >.<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL @ grega

ahhaa.. not that kind of suicide :) i meant the suicide like tien,goku,ect used.. where he first grabble the player and got on his backside and held on until they blew up

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still. Its cheap. I mean you kill yourself. In ESF thats nothing. You just respown 2 seconds after that.

In DBZ that was a big deal. They died.

Example:

You are in a karate championship. And you see that you cant win. Do you blow yourself up just so the other guy cant win?

Besides the fact that Goku and Tien never blew themselvs up in DBZ. Tien never did in fact. Nor did Goku. Not even in GT but GT will stay out of ESF forever. The only 2 people who blew themselvs up were the litle friend of Tien and Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would just be abused. People would spawn at full health and just kill themselves around groups of people or induvidual players fighting. Stick to beam spamming. Keeps you alive and kills them just as effectively.

Best answers
Well, the only things I could see with this is the sorta thing that AvP2: Primal Hunt did with the Predator.

In multiplayer, the predator (when below 5-10% health) would be able to detonate himself. Not only could you kill him before he was doing this, or charging it, but it required 100% energy to do. When activated, he could move (barely), but you would hear very loud noises coming from his side of the map, giving you a very good chance to survive (it took 15-30 seconds to actually go off after the activation). And.. if I remember right, you had to have a good score to use it, or it could only be used once per so many deaths.

Besides that.. it would be abused.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I didn't mean for the attack to be a detonation of yourself at any time...

Youde first have to catch your enemy then your ki level decides if you can do it or not....

If you can Your power level decides how much damage.

and the explosion only effects the person you grab

also the person who is caught can resist and try to get you off their back by flying backwards into walls and smashing u into to objects an stuff..causing dmg... Giving them a chance to kill you before you detonate..

Best answers
This probably could be done as a struggle and also use arrows with it

For Arrows : When you press an arrow it would show on the screen where the suicidal is moving and the struggler should try and guess where he moves next

lets say you got 5 chances for going wrong in it and need to survive this for a minute when you are the suicidal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom