Suggy-2-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i've read the adv mele system and i've come with this ****y suggestions U read U argue , U get warnings :)) , so if u do not wont warnings for spamming , don't post in my topics if u do not have to, cuz i know u hate me all :)

╗I suggy that when u get hit by a beam u fly a longer distance faster and like this

╗I suggy that when u ride a man falling when u hit a rock , or an obstacle jump automaticly but this automatic jump takes 100% more stamina than a normal jump.

╗I suggy that when u ride a doode u can steer like in any direction at the cost of the speed of sliding and u can jump so u won't need to jump automaticly to cost samina that may end u on the ground etc etc

thnx to tinypic.com for hostig since imageshack doesn't work

Best answers
what does
I suggy that when u get hit by a beam u fly a longer distance faster and like this
mean?

Seriously, what are u getting at?

and whats a
?
No offense, just cant understand 3 bits of what ur saying.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dont know what the second or third mean.

But the first one was suggested before.

Yes i agree with it. Getting hit directly by a big beam should deal blowback similar to simple melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
Well that's kinda good if you think about it, Usually people beam you then melee right after, If you just fly away by the beam's attack then they will have to take a longer time.

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
╗I suggy that when u ride a doode u can steer like in any direction at the cost of the speed of sliding and u can jump so u won't need to jump automaticly to cost samina that may end u on the ground etc etc
I think he means that thing...throwing your opponent. He means you should be able to throw him in any direction.

That's already possible, al you have to do is pointing your crosshair were u want him to go before throwing him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he is actually talking about riding your opponent.

Best answers
is that possible?
what kind of riding? Ridin like a horse, or riding like...he's being a pervert?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he was talking about the grab

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ace, lol I was also thinking about that...but the first suggestion can be useful, so in other words when you get hit by a beam you get sent flying back for quite a distance? This could be pretty useful, like said above, you'll have more time to get away after you got blasted on so you'll have extra time to counter or just escape.

Best answers
Good suggestion. IT would be useful to those who aren't as good at recover from an attack. (Like me).

I don't know what you mean in the others.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe like a Brolly Grab ? Grab and push down to the ground ? Charge him to the ground Possible ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG PEOPLE have u read the ADV mele pdf's? it says that u can ride your opponent when u throw in in the ground like a skateboard GODDAMIT !! :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than say so in the first place >.>

Who knows what "Ride an oponent could mean" >.>

Anyhow for that i think it should be only straight. The direction should be determined by your current heading when you hit him.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"riding" your oponent?

:p never knew ESF went into that direction of gaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never new this thread was on topic, either.

Let's ride it into closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom