Kid Buu
Evil Buu
Melee
KB
GB
Candy
Mouthblast
HP Increase
Speed Increase (Not so fast as it is now, please O_O)
Super Buu
Kid Buu
Super Buu
Melee
KB
GB
Mouthblast
HP Increase
Slight Speed Increase
Absorption Added.(Read below on WHY I removed Candy and added Absorption. Made this bold because people will just automaticly ask why I removed Candy.)
Candy Removed
Kid Buu
Melee
KB
GB
Mouthblast
Speed Increase
KHH Added.
Vanishing Ball Added

[align=center]Adult Gohan[/align]
Melee
KB
GB
KHH
SSJ
SSJ2
Mystic
SSJ
Melee
KB
GB
KHH
SSJ2
Mystic
Speed Increase
Health Increase
SSJ2
Nothing changed here.
Mystic
Huge Strength Increase(Or just a strength increase.)
Slight Health Increase
Speed Increase.

[align=center]Goku[/align]
Advanced Melee/Simple Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam
KHH
Spirit Bomb
Mini Spirit Bomb
Kame Torpedo
Super Saiyan(Referred as the key, X)
[align=center]SSJ Goku[/align]
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam
KHH
Spirit Bomb Removed
Speed Increase
Health Increase
Super Saiyan 2
[align=center]SSJ2 Goku[/align]
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam
KHH
Health/Speed Increase
Super Saiyan 3
[align=center]SSJ3 Goku[/align]
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam
KHH
Dragon Fist Added(I know this is a movie attack, but still, we could have a Discussion on DF or not here.)
Speed Increase

[align=center]Vegeta[/align]
Melee
Ki Blasts/Rezunko
Galit Gun(Don't have a discussion on how to spell it I don't care how it's spelled.)
Super Saiyan
[align=center]SSJ Vegeta[/align]
Melee
Ki Blasts/Rezunko(This will be known as "R" for now on.)
Generic Blast
Galit Gun
Big Bang Added
Final Flash Added

SSJ2/Super Vegeta(Let's not have a discussion about it, take it to another thread please.)
[align=center]SSJ2 or Super Vegeta[/align]
Let's make this quicker, All the attacks for SSJ Vegeta.
[align=center]Majin Vegeta[/align]
Atomic Blast Added

[align=center]Ginyu[/align]
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam (Purple or Pink, don't care.)
Milky Cannon? Not sure if that's a Budokai attack or not.
Body Switch (If you read the FUSION & BUDDY SYSTEM part in this thread and read the Ginyu part it'll ahve more info about the Body Switch.)
Buddies:
Guldo
Recoome
Jeice
Burtur(Burter? Forgot.)

[align=center]Trunks[/align]
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam
Burning Attack
Flame Thrower
SSJ
USSJ
USSJ2(?)
SSJ
Finish Buster Added
USSJ
Stronger, Slight Speed Decrease
USSJ2
Stronger, Speed Decrease

[align=center]Frieza[/align]
Melee
Generic Beam
Ki Blast
Finger Laser
Telekenisis
Frieza Form 2
Frieza Form 3
Frieza Form 4
Frieza 100%
Form 2
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Finger Laser
Death Ball Added
Form 3
Health Increase
Slight Speed Increase
Form 4
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Finger Laser
Frieza Disc Added
Death Ball
Health Increase
100%
Speed Increase
No HP Gain

[align=center]Krillin[/align]
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
KHH
Mini Spirit Bomb(Used agianst Vegeta)
Unlock Potienal
Unlock Potienal
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
KHH
Destructo Disc Added
Mini Spirit Bomb Removed

[align=center]Cell[/align]
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
KHH
SBC
Imperfect
Perfect
Imperfect
Melee
KB(Known as Ki Blast)
GB(Known as Generic Beam)
SBC
Galit Gun Added
KHH Removed
Perfect
KHH Added

[align=center]Gohan[/align]
Melee
KB
GB
Masenko
Gohan Shield Removed
Note:Gohans Shield seemed no use so.. Yeah

SSJ
SSJ2
SSJ
KHH Added
SSJ2
Father-Son KHH Added

[align=center]Android 18[/align]
Melee
KB
GB
Other Attacks Undecided
Android 17

[align=center]FUSION & BUDDY SYSTEM[/align]
I know, I know there will be no fusions, but this is just an idea.
1.Fusion
Gotenks:Okay, I was thinking. I don't know if Goten or Trunks is going to be added or not. Maybe another community project, but if you all want Gotenks or Gogeta added, just wait and finish Tien first. After we finish Tiens Animations, we could animate Goten or Trunks and model them. Now, at a certain PL. Let's say.. 1,500,00? You press M, it's like a Transformation, see? Trunks or Goten either appears out of nowhere and stands next to Goten or Trunks, the animater animates the Fusion Dance as a transformation. After you perform the fusion dance you will be Gotenks. Now, you will get a slight PL increase. About 200 increased pl? So now your PL will be 1,700,000. About SSJ, Goten or Trunks will get SSJ at 1,600,000. Now, if you transform as SSJ and then do the Fusion Transformation, you'll be SSJ Gotenks. Now, if you revert, sorry buddy, you'll have to go either train to get SSJ Gotenks or get killed and then go SSJ and do the fusion dance. Now, about the lasting length of the fusion. The Fusion will NOT last forever. It will last untill you die or untill you wait till the fusion wears off.(See later in the Fusion & Buddy Section.) Now, the PL for Gotenks to go SSJ is about... 2,000,000 or 2,100,000. SSJ3 is 2,500,000 or 2,700,000. This is the fusion Suggestion, same thing with Gogeta, if we added Vegetto this would be unbalanced as hell.

Gogeta:Okay, I was thinking. We could animate Vegeta and Goku. We could add a Fusion Dance Animation. Now. I've heard Rumors about there being SSJ2 Gogeta, so let's just say there is for now.(This is not GT Content, this is from a DBZ Movie, I know, I know about the movie additions..) The same thing with Gotenks, if you are going to perform the Fusion Dance, Veget aor Goku (Depending on which character you are) jumps in and does the fusion dance with you. If you're SSJ and do the fusion dance, you'll be SSJ Gogeta. If you're SSJ2 with Goku or Vegeta (SHH I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SSJ2 OR SUPER VEGETA ;_;) You'll be SSJ2 Gogeta. If you Revert, tough luck, you'll have to either 1.)Kill yourself. or 2.)Wait untill the fusion wears off.(Read below in the Fusion & Buddy Section.) For Gogeta, SSJ is 2,790,000. The Power Level required to do Fusion is 2,000,000. (So the normal form would be about 2,500,000 PL.) SSJ2 would be 3,500,000 PL. (SSJ PL would be about 3,000,000?)

Fusion CVAR:This CVAR will be about the Fusion Time Limit. Also if you can use Fusion or not. The Enable/Disable CVAR will be. sv_fusion ( 0 == Disable) ( 1 == Enable) The Time Limit will be sv_fusionlimit (1-60 One through Sixty will indicate the mintues. Suppose I set the fusion limit to 30. So if I stay alive for 30 Minutes my fusion will wear off. You do NOT have to add a M at the end of your number.)

2.Buddy/Buddy Transformation
[align=center]Ginyu[/align] Okay, pretend we're Ginyu. When we get to the PL of 1,200,000 or 1,000,000 Ginyu will be able to use his buddy... Guldo! \O/ Now, if the team decides for you to NOT be able to control Guldo. Then I suggest Ginyu getting the attack, Time Freeze. Now, when we use Time Freeze, if Guldo will not be added to control, he hops near Ginyu, does a stance to charge it, and then let goes of it. I haven't watched the DBZ ep of Time Freeze so I have no idea of what it does. Now, for Recoome. When we reach 1,500,000 or 1,600,000 we get Recoome. Now, I'm not sure if Ginyu will get Body Change at the start of when play as Ginyu, or if it's from a Buddy. Now, if the ESF Team decides not to have Body Change for the start of Ginyu, I think Recoome should be able to give him the attack. This is all I have for the Buddies for Ginyu. Now for Android 18.

[align=center]Android 18[/align]
Now, pretend we're Android 18. Assuming that she will only have Android 17 as her buddy, I think we should make Android 17's coming a little.. late. Well, I think that Android 18 should get Android 17 at 1,500,000 or 1,620,000 PL. 18 was a bugger in the show, so I was thinking that she would be strong enough on her own untill 17 comes along. I'm not sure what attacks 18 and 17 should have.. Maybe from the Trunks Special(Not sure if that's a movie or not.)

[align=center]NEW ATTACKS[/align]
Dragon Fist
How it works:
Let's say you're in a power up stance, you charge with a fist. After you finish charging you target your enemy and swoop at them. (1.0/1.1 Melee) It will be a powerful punch.
The Balance:You will only be able to use this as SSJ3 Goku. When you hit the enemy you will loose 20 HP and you'll be Knocked Out for 3 seconds.

Father Son KHH
How it works:
Let's say it's like KHH. Except a Rainbow effect will show. It's powerful.
The Balance: You will be reverted from SSJ2 and be damaged. You will loose 5 hp.

[align=center]NEW CHARACTERS
Raditz[/align]
I think Raditz would be a good addition to ESF.
He could be buddied with Nappa.
His attacks could be:
Melee
Ki Blast's
Generic Beam's
That 2 hand beam thing
'Keep your eye on the Birdie' thing.
[align=center]BROLLY \O/[/align]
I think Brolly would be a great addition to ESF. I know, he's a movie character but so what? He starred in two movies. Yes, he might not have much attacks, but I'd say he's one of the, "useful" Movie characters. I heard rumours about the Team talking about adding Brolly. But in my own opinion just because Brolly is a movie character, it won't mean he won't be added. Look at Dragon Fist, it's going to be added and I belive that's a movie attack. Brollies transformations could be Semi SSJ SSJ and Legendary SSJ.
His attacks could be, Melee, Ki blasts, I belive he had an attack that had a barrage of Ki Blasts. I'm not sure but it looked like he had an attack that looked like a Generic beam. And a green attack kind of like Big Bang. I do recall the Green thing being in the movie, but I cannot remember when.

[align=center]GINYU'S BODY SWITCH[/align]
Well, I'm not sure if Ginyu will have Body Switch or not but, if they do, to make it fair, While Ginyu charges Body Switch (About 4-6 Seconds) You're able to control one of the people in the Ginyu Force. You have just have to go in Advanced Melee with one of the Ginyu Force Members, And you're in this Advanced Melee fight. Kind of like a Head-On fight. You have to match the right arrows, when you win, the enemy has his arms straight to the side. The Ginyu member holds up like this: The enemy arms will be --. The Ginyu Members arm shall be |. The Enemies body shall be _. The Enemies Sholder will be ^. This is what it will look like: --^|____|^--
Know what i'm saying? Now if you loose the Enemy is free under the struggle to get away from the Ginyu Member. If the Ginyu mebmer wins the struggle, Captain Ginyu will perform Body Switch, Thus, you've switched bodies.

[align=center]Friezas Form 4[/align]
The Frieza Form 4 should be a permanent Transformation. So if you die, you will remain Form 4. But, if you press "X" You WILL revert to either the previous form, or Form 1.

[align=center]CHARGED SWOOP[/align]
The Charged Swoop should have a power up stance but, it should look like "He's/She's focusing more to get more Ki" When you let go you'll get to charge around the map with a Trail.

[align=center]TOURNAMENT MODE[/align]
The Tournament mode should have the whole map as an Arena. A big map, or a small map. There will be a time limit for each Match. The Default time is 5 minutes. You can edit it by this CVAR: SV_TournTime 2m (M standing for Minutes.) You can also type SV_TournTime 0 to deactivate the timer so it'll have either unlimited time or no time at all.

[align=center]ABSORPTION[/align]
Well as I said in the Buu Section. Before I go blabbering about Absorption here's why I removed candy. I removed Candy for Super Buu because there would be no use for Candy for Super Buu. It would be SO unbalanced! I also removed Candy for Kid Buu because there would be no use for it. Mostly people Candy for PL for the Transformations. Since Kid Buu is the final form of Buu, why would there be Candy added? Okay, back about the Absorption. Here's how it would work. Buu would charge a glowy-ish beam on his Antenna. I'd say it'd be the color of Vegeta's Galit Gun Charge form. The colors that is. Now as like it did in the show. You'll see a pinkish thing. It wraps around you. Now this will be like Advanced Melee Struggles. Pretend I'm the enemy who gets involved in the Absorption and I try to break free. Now, if I win, the thing that's holding you will dissapear. And you'll be a free bish. Now, if you loose.. The thing that's holding you will just increase the size so now you're whole body is pink. Buu let's loose of his beam that he's charging on his antenna onto you. The beam will be like Frieza's Finger Laser. Or just, look like candy when the beam is released. Buu will have a brief transformation. 3-5 Seconds. He has now absorbed you! Congrats! \o/ Here's what it would look like if I absorbed all the chars. Piccolo: Super Buu will have a Cape on.
Cell: Super Buu will be a happy horny man, with a tail like Cell's on his back or on his ass. Frieza, He'll probably also have a white tail. Goku: He'll have the same guy as Mystic Gohan. I hope you all know what I'm talking about.

[align=center]SSJ CVARS[/align]
Enable/Disable SSJ: sv_ssj ( 0 == Disable) ( 1 == Enable)
The PL Set for SSJ will be: sv_ssjpl (Random PL: 2,000,000)

And please give Trunks a speed Increase

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
100%
Death Ball Removed
Finger Laser Removed
Slower Speed
Frieza doesn't lose ki attacks during 100%

Frieza also GAINS speed when going 100%. Losing speed was what EVM did, but if you watch the episodes after he goes 100%, you'll see that his speed matched goku's.

Furthermore, even suggesting such Blasphemy makes you lose 3 brownie points! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! ;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you keep adding and taking away attacks for almost no reason?

for goku:dragon fist is being added already and you took out kametorpedo for no reason
vegeta:i dont believe theyre making a majin form just ssj and ssj2 nor do i believe theyre making a ussj form
frieza:why remove his only good attacks? frieza will be completely useless and youll ruin kagatos life like that
krillin:its not a bad idea to have a spirit bomb but he never collected the energy and he didnt know how to in the show
gohan:i think they said they wouldnt put in a father-son Khh

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Why would Dragonfist hurt SSJ3 Goku? That doesn't really make sense to me.
2) Frieza shouldn't lose all of his attack -_-. Thats ridiculous. His 100% trans was never permanent either. He can revert to or transform up to any of his forms. If anything, his hp shouldn't go up after he achieves this form.
3) Tourneys should never, I repeat, NEVER, have time limits. It should be whoever runs outta hp first loses. Thats the way it's always been, and thats how it should stay.
4) Radditz? In my opinion, he's really not important enough to be in esf. If anyone were to be teamed up with Nappa, it would be Vegeta. We both know thats not gonna happen so, yeah o_O.
5) You're right about SSJ2 Vegeta. Nothing much should change about him except for speed and hp. He really doesn't need anymore attacks.
6) I think Krillin's speed and hp should be increased in his first form. He also doesn't need mini-sb since he has that homing attack.
7) I like the idea of you controlling when to use your buddies attack. As you said, after you use it, your buddy would hop near you and use his attack.
8) Does the charge swoop increase speed and attack or what?
9) I wouldn't mind a father-son kamehameha. That would look pretty good once you go SSJ2.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
1)
3) Tourneys should never, I repeat, NEVER, have time limits. It should be whoever runs outta hp first loses. Thats the way it's always been, and thats how it should stay.
Are you willing to wait an hour for someone to return from AFK?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in a tourney match if it had a time limit all you would have to do is shoot one ki blast, hit them with it, then run away for the rest until the timer runs down boom you win

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True..

Frieza doesn't lose ki attacks during 100%

Frieza also GAINS speed when going 100%. Losing speed was what EVM did, but if you watch the episodes after he goes 100%, you'll see that his speed matched goku's.
Fixed that in my post. I removed the skills because I was trying to balance it out, I don't want to see ESF going unbalanced like EVM but the team could work 100% out if they even add it.

why do you keep adding and taking away attacks for almost no reason?

for goku:dragon fist is being added already and you took out kametorpedo for no reason
vegeta:i dont believe theyre making a majin form just ssj and ssj2 nor do i believe theyre making a ussj form
frieza:why remove his only good attacks? frieza will be completely useless and youll ruin kagatos life like that
krillin:its not a bad idea to have a spirit bomb but he never collected the energy and he didnt know how to in the show
gohan:i think they said they wouldnt put in a father-son Khh
I took out Kame Torpedo because I belive they removed it for SSJ.
I belive they are making Majin Vegeta, I belive a year or two ago before 1.2 was released, on the main page Mastasurf skinned a Majin Vegeta. So I do actually belive he will be added. We still don't know. About 100% Frieza and Form 4. I added the Frieza disc for form 4 because it is already unbalanced. I haven't been frieza in a long time so I do not know if Frieza Disc PL Gains you alot or not. I also do belive remembering Frieza Form 4 only using his disc. This is when he cuts his tail off.
About Krillins Spirit Bomb. Remember before or after Vegeta turned Oozaru? Krillin charged a Spirit Bomb, I remmeber him saying "Okay the Sprit Bomb's ready." He chuked it at Vegeta but he dodged it, and then Gohan deflected it to Vegeta.

1) Why would Dragonfist hurt SSJ3 Goku? That doesn't really make sense to me.
2) Frieza shouldn't lose all of his attack -_-. Thats ridiculous. His 100% trans was never permanent either. He can revert to or transform up to any of his forms. If anything, his hp shouldn't go up after he achieves this form.
4) Radditz? In my opinion, he's really not important enough to be in esf. If anyone were to be teamed up with Nappa, it would be Vegeta. We both know thats not gonna happen so, yeah o_O.
5) You're right about SSJ2 Vegeta. Nothing much should change about him except for speed and hp. He really doesn't need anymore attacks.
6) I think Krillin's speed and hp should be increased in his first form. He also doesn't need mini-sb since he has that homing attack.
7) I like the idea of you controlling when to use your buddies attack. As you said, after you use it, your buddy would hop near you and use his attack.
8) Does the charge swoop increase speed and attack or what?
9) I wouldn't mind a father-son kamehameha. That would look pretty good once you go SSJ2.
I made Dragonfist hurt Goku because I was thinking of a very strong attack.
About the Trans thing, I'm only thinking about Form 4. Same thing for the Health increase, in Form 4 he should only get a Health increase. Back to the Trans thing, I was only thinking of Form 4 being active still if you died. If I remember correctly, in GT Frieza stayed in Form 4 when he and cell fought Goku again.
About the tourney thing, same thing as I said in my last post.
You still never know, Raditz might in ESF. Like I said, you never know. About the Charge Swoop thing. If you read the Main Page or the Outline or something I remember it saying only increasing your speed. It's like a swoop, but faster with a Trail. No Attack increased.

I'm about to add more stuff now, I forgot to add buu :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About Krillins Spirit Bomb. Remember before or after Vegeta turned Oozaru? Krillin charged a Spirit Bomb, I remmeber him saying "Okay the Sprit Bomb's ready." He chuked it at Vegeta but he dodged it, and then Gohan deflected it to Vegeta
for this goku gave him the energy for the spiritbomb, all krillin did was form it into a ball. although if krillin was to have a buddy goku would be good so he could have a give spirit bomb function

im positive that dragon fist will have a health drain on it

the charge is only a short burst of speed added to your swoop, much like evm only it slows gradually as soon as you speed up, well as i understand it anyway

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Added and Edited a few stuff ;O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
you forgot to add kid buus death ball thing
Ehh, didn't he only have that in Budokai?

And either way, I think it's called Vanishing Ball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm starting to question your DBZ knowledge, dream :p

Krillin was given the Spirit Bomb from goku.

Frieza, nor does anyone, lose attacks during their transformations. The exception in this game is cell and Goku. Cell because If he had both GG and KHH, people would use KHH. Its charge time is fairly the same, but is stronger. Remember the 1.1 days when form 2 had both GG and KHH? No one ever used GG. Goku loses his spirit bomb because his heart isn't pure enough to charge a Spirit Bomb in SSJ form.

Now you might wonder why Cell has Spirit Bomb in budokai. My theory is that his spirit bomb is like the negative karma ball....where it uses EVIL spirit energy. Uses the power of the evil in people's hearts. But its just a video game so whatever.

And Kid Buu's Vanishing Ball was used to blow up the earth in the show. :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell has spirit bomb in Budokai because Atari likes to make up attacks for characters that don't have many. Just look at Radditz -_-.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Krillin was given the Spirit Bomb from goku.
Frieza, nor does anyone, lose attacks during their transformations. The exception in this game is cell and Goku. Cell because If he had both GG and KHH, people would use KHH. Its charge time is fairly the same, but is stronger. Remember the 1.1 days when form 2 had both GG and KHH? No one ever used GG. Goku loses his spirit bomb because his heart isn't pure enough to charge a Spirit Bomb in SSJ form.
Yes, but about Krillin, he doesn't have much attacks.
About Frieza, if you checked again Frieza doesn't loose any attacks, I changed it. My theory about Cell's Spirit Bomb ;O: Remember when Cell killed Goku? I belive he did something to him, like Absorb him or something. Well, with Goku Absorbed, if Cell focused enough power, I belive he actually could use spirit bomb. Pure heart or not, he absorbed someone with a pure heart, so he should've had the power to do Spirit Bomb in the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Yes, but about Krillin, he doesn't have much attacks.
About Frieza, if you checked again Frieza doesn't loose any attacks, I changed it. My theory about Cell's Spirit Bomb ;O: Remember when Cell killed Goku? I belive he did something to him, like Absorb him or something. Well, with Goku Absorbed, if Cell focused enough power, I belive he actually could use spirit bomb. Pure heart or not, he absorbed someone with a pure heart, so he should've had the power to do Spirit Bomb in the show.
Unless cell could absorb Goku ash and gain his powers, then I doubt goku was absorbed.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Unless cell could absorb Goku ash and gain his powers, then I doubt goku was absorbed.
I recall Cell saying something about absorbing goku. Also, how did he end up getting a golden/yellow(stfu ;O) Aura out of nowhere?

Best answers
Krillin's mini spirit bomb=no! he isn't capable of collecting that energy on his own, so I think it's a bad idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you have good points there i like the suggestion but now i am affraid that 1.3 is alrady developed and all these suggestions are for nothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I recall Cell saying something about absorbing goku. Also, how did he end up getting a golden/yellow(stfu ;O) Aura out of nowhere?
He absorbed a part of Goku's molecular structure after Goku was obliterated, hence learning Instant transmission. He didn't absorb goku's whole body.

Also, Cell always had the yellow aura. He had saiyan cells in him. So technically he was going "SSJ"

Best answers
just being the devil's advocate kinda of thing, but to increase team play, if krillen is close to goku, maybe he can gain the ability to do spirit bomb.. just an idea..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom