Suggestions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have two sugestions. It's the POTW suggestion I made awhile ago D;

And a PM suggestion.
Now, when your PM Box is full. There will be a new option. It will be like a folder where it stores Private Messages when your inbox is full. The option name will be Await or Awaiting. This will be stored and just idles there untill you delete your old PMs. Now when you delete your old PMs they will be moved to your regular Inbox.

The POTW suggestion again :p
The engine that the current ESF (and planned future versions) website runs off is powered by an in-house coded PHP/PostgreSQL system known as dronesystem. In its very basic state, allows for the following items in v0.5, which this site currently runs.

- News Posting
- News Comments System (Disabled on this site due to Abuse)
- Developer Journals
- IP Restricting (Banning)
- User Administration (Giving users logins to post news, dev journals etc)

This weekend, i will upgrade the site to v1.0, which is heavilly revamped, and includes a number of feature imrpovements including

- News XML Feeds
- WYSIWYG Online Page Generator
- Search Engine Compatible File Structure (insted of "page.php?number", you get "/page/number/" etc)
- Picture Administration / Gallery Integration (Such as the POTW to the right)
- Support for MySQL (all versions)
- PostgreSQL 8.x support

The site also has some custom, commercial modules coded for it, which include integration with Paypal's IPN API, a Payment/Invoice/Product Inventory system, which is available for POA, however, the above features from versions 0.5 & 1.0, excluding the commercial hooks will be available freely via GPL later next week.

With the added features of the upgrade, we will be able to bring you alot more gallery updates, and alot better page content in the future.
If the Web Designers haven't done this yet. I was thinking if they still have all the old POTW's, then can edit the Gallery section and add a Old POTW section. That will show all the previous POTW's.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Well, I have two sugestions. It's the POTW suggestion I made awhile ago D;

And a PM suggestion.
Now, when your PM Box is full. There will be a new option. It will be like a folder where it stores Private Messages when your inbox is full. The option name will be Await or Awaiting. This will be stored and just idles there untill you delete your old PMs. Now when you delete your old PMs they will be moved to your regular Inbox.

The POTW suggestion again :p

If the Web Designers haven't done this yet. I was thinking if they still have all the old POTW's, then can edit the Gallery section and add a Old POTW section. That will show all the previous POTW's.
Dream you are the man!
o/
Very impressive and useful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old POTW's, starting from a couple weeks ago, will be hosted on our ModDB page. Will that work? :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes!

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom