suggestions to increase the dynamism

Best answers
Hi to every one... Today i tested the beta 1.1 and lot of suggestions came to my mind.

First of all i want to congratulate the people that works in this proyect, its very COOL !!!

Now with the suggestions :laff:

It would be nice to have a position indicator when you have an enemy locked on. An indicator like an arrow or something that points to the direction of the enemy when it is off screen because sometimes is very difficult to follow the enemys that are moving too fast.

I think the "lock on" status must not be lost after being hit.

I think the flaying status must not be lost until ki=0 or the user disable the status no matter if is being hit or hits the ground. i think that when the character hits the gound must stand up and continue flaying to "speed up the chase", I think the same would apply to the turbo mode.

The teleport hability is very usefull but i believe if more nice when you tap the direction buttons instead of pressing other key.

Other thing usefull would be able to increase the level (slowly of course) when charging KI and it reaches the top so the transformations can be reached more quickly.

KI regeneration if not ki is being used (with no transformation)

well,i guess that's all for the moment. again congratulations folks for this outstandig work, and sorry for my english :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by luifervm
1. It would be nice to have a position indicator when you have an enemy locked on. An indicator like an arrow or something that points to the direction of the enemy when it is off screen because sometimes is very difficult to follow the enemys that are moving too fast.

2. I think the "lock on" status must not be lost after being hit.

3. I think the flaying status must not be lost until ki=0 or the user disable the status no matter if is being hit or hits the ground. i think that when the character hits the gound must stand up and continue flaying to "speed up the chase", I think the same would apply to the turbo mode.

4. The teleport hability is very usefull but i believe if more nice when you tap the direction buttons instead of pressing other key.

5. Other thing usefull would be able to increase the level (slowly of course) when charging KI and it reaches the top so the transformations can be reached more quickly.

6. KI regeneration if not ki is being used (with no transformation)
1. I would like the radar just to blink red, but no arrow, it would be to cheap.

2. Hmm, yea that kinda is good, I'd be ok with that.

3. I suggested the opposite, I mean if you get by a huge beam in dbz without blocking, are you just going to stand there like it was the wind? Or are you going to fall a bit. Actually My suggestion was to make you fly liek melee, but losing flying is better now that I think about it.

4. I like i the way it is, just get a 3 or more button mouse.

5. This would be spamed liek crazy, people would just stand there charging and charging.

6. What do you mean by this?

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
1. I would like the radar just to blink red, but no arrow, it would be to cheap.

2. Hmm, yea that kinda is good, I'd be ok with that.

3. I suggested the opposite, I mean if you get by a huge beam in dbz without blocking, are you just going to stand there like it was the wind? Or are you going to fall a bit. Actually My suggestion was to make you fly liek melee, but losing flying is better now that I think about it.

4. I like i the way it is, just get a 3 or more button mouse.

5. This would be spamed liek crazy, people would just stand there charging and charging.

6. What do you mean by this?
Hello !!

about your comments:

1. It's no too cheap, is just an easy way to speed up the fight, i mean.. if you are fighting with somone and it just teleports everywere and flys with great speed (like the bots do) is more easy to get a hint of where is the opponent with the arrow (Arrows like the ones in crazy taxi or midtown madness).... a lot of fight time is loosed searching arround for the enemy because you dont know if the enemy is below of above you and in that time you probably will be hit by another enemy , so the arrow helps a bit but not too much :laff: .

2. Im glad you are agree with me, loosing the "lock" is very annoying "especially when you are hit and falls in water"... for example for goku and his kamehame torpedoes... being able to keep the lock will help him to attack the enemy as goku did with freezer (Freiza) (some names change because of the mexican translation) on namec in the series when he made 2 kames underwater and throw them to freezer to surprise him with a big KICK in his face :laff: ... .

3. About this... yes and no... with this im not talking about you stay still with the hit, actally the big boom and the light effect of the hit are VERY cool... with this i mean that when you hit the ground or fall in the water you want to retaliate as soon as possible, keep the fly status helps a lot because usually i want to rise the altitude to leave the water or to stay off the ground to go for the enemy so the fight don't loose speed. but well is my point of view :laff:

4. I HAVE a 3 button mouse. Still is more dynamic to tap the keyboard.

5. OH NO !! i'm not suggesting to increase the level SO quickly, is just that the increase for hits or kills is too slow, and it would be nice to be able to increase the level like is normally done by the characters in the series also when you are charging KI your head can be smashed by the enemy or no? and the fighting system is not designed for this idea to be spamed like crazy (well, i guess).

6. I mean that when you are with no transformations and on the ground or in water (not flying) the KI slowly regenerates. This idea will have sense with other idea that i will put below.

NEW SUGGESTIONS:

7. I have noticed that when the enemys are too far they are not in the radar (i hope this is right and not a bug), so my suggestion now is that when you are in a similar condition like my idea #6 (i mean with 0 transformations and not flying) you are not detected by the radar, this would represent the hability of "hide the ki" so the radars can't detect KI activity. I think this is a good idea because meanwhile you are not detected by enemy radars and slowly regenerating KI (my idea #6) you can plan surprise attacks :laff: :laff: .

8. Another one is being able to "lock on" the enemy when you are blocking (and in meele of course) because i beleave that lock on status represents "i saw you, now you will die":laff: ... also i believe that the block key delays too much especially when the block status is lost when you block something and you want to block again.

Well, that's all for now, I guess i'm going to play again to search for more ideas :laff: again, my excuses for my english....

Note: I hope to have a reply soon because i think your opinion about my ideas is very important :laff: cyaa...

Best answers
1.) Either arrow or blinking, both would be ok, but something should be done

2.) I don't think so. It's kind of realistic.

3.) I guess it should be different. Very strong attacks could affect you like melee does, weaker ones should just take some hp and nothing more. But I don't like it like it is now...

4.) This also is good the way it is.

5.) If it would be faster PL-gain than fighting it would already be too fast.

6.) It does so, as far as I know.

7.) [check out the search button!] ESF is not about hiding.

8.) I never had problems with it, but maybe you're right

By the way: Rather post some more but smaller threads next time. One thread should be about one topic.

Best answers
Originally posted by luifervm

1. It would be nice to have a position indicator when you have an enemy locked on. An indicator like an arrow or something that points to the direction of the enemy when it is off screen because sometimes is very difficult to follow the enemys that are moving too fast.

2. I think the "lock on" status must not be lost after being hit.

3. I think the flaying status must not be lost until ki=0 or the user disable the status no matter if is being hit or hits the ground. i think that when the character hits the gound must stand up and continue flaying to "speed up the chase", I think the same would apply to the turbo mode.

4. The teleport hability is very usefull but i believe if more nice when you tap the direction buttons instead of pressing other key.

5. Other thing usefull would be able to increase the level (slowly of course) when charging KI and it reaches the top so the transformations can be reached more quickly.

6. KI regeneration if not ki is being used (with no transformation)

7. I have noticed that when the enemys are too far they are not in the radar (i hope this is right and not a bug), so my suggestion now is that when you are in a similar condition like my idea #6 (i mean with 0 transformations and not flying) you are not detected by the radar, this would represent the hability of "hide the ki" so the radars can't detect KI activity. I think this is a good idea because meanwhile you are not detected by enemy radars and slowly regenerating KI (my idea #6) you can plan surprise attacks .

8. Another one is being able to "lock on" the enemy when you are blocking (and in meele of course) because i beleave that lock on status represents "i saw you, now you will die" ... also i believe that the block key delays too much especially when the block status is lost when you block something and you want to block again.

1. I am divided on this. Yes it would make it easier to see them, but then again, they can play the game so well and move that fast that they deserve the advantage of you to not know where they are exactly. The scouter gives you an X,Y co-ordinate on a player, you just have to find where they are on the Z axis.

What I do find irriatating is if I lose the player I have targetted, and there are multiple dots on the scouter. I can't tell how is my target. I would like to see a different colour or something for the dot you have targeter with melee.

2. As far as I've seen, melee target lock on only disables if you switch attack, if you go too far away from your target or if you die. I've never had it disable when I get hit to the gorund.

3. Flying status staying on when hit could be a good idea. Some players may not like it though. Perhaps it could be a client side option.

4. I think teleport how it is is better. This is because you get full 3D teleport abilities, unless the other method also detects when you tap moveup and movedown. With directional tapping, you can only teleport forward, back, side to side. With teleport button you can teleport any way that you can be moving, and be looking in a different direction as well.

5. People would just sit around charging their Ki up until they can transform. Turbo boosts your PL.

6. This already happens. Switch off flying and turbo mode. Your ki will slowly regenerate.

7. I like this idea. When you turn everything off (flying, turbo) you are not using any ki, so it should be harder to detect. You are also slower and weaker, so where is the advantage of not using anything? There is only a very slow increase in ki which doesn't really balance this out. It might also give you half a chance when you are getting ()wned by someone in melee. Although they would still see your red target box.

8. I also like this idea. I would prefer a target lock button that locks on the person closest to your crosshair. Blocking sems clumsy to me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom