Best answers
I suggest to:
(1)remove the invention of Krilin's transformation
why? because it is not in the manga...just in DB GT

(2)melee should be more accurate
why? because when you'r too close of an opponent,it doesn't work each time

(3)Vegeta and Trunks have to be reconsidered
-Vegeta should takes less time to transform
why? because you must wait 15 min before taking real fun...
His gallit gun is not powerful against attacks like kameha.
New attack? Why not kiblob thrown "like a sub machine gun",you know like he does at Cell when he killed trunks.It could be like the slot2 of Piccolo.

-Trunks's burning attack could be a little more powerful
why?Because it is too weak now.(but if the sword is included,it doesn't have to change)

(4)The finger laser of Freezer with MOUSE1 could be better.
why? because you must hit 3 or 4 times with it to kill someone,it is useless...(in the manga,Freezer kills Vegeta with only one laser)
The MOUSE2 laser must stay like it is now.

(5)More transformations?
Freezer,Cell,Sangoku...?The problem is that the characters like Krilin will be really bad.
ex:Krilin vs Sangoku ssj3...hmmmm

(6)Possibility of hitting someone with meleewhen he's on his back(just to remove a litte hp).
Of course it could be powerful and there is a need to counter it like the possibility of getting up faster than now,or a shield of energy or an aura that can throw away opponents close to you (it is in the manga)

(7)The possibility to fly faster (like the boost in melee) with a white aura (like in the manga:hard to find a picture).
why? because sometimes you'r at the opposite of your opponents in the map and it takes ages to come to them.(to counter the power of this power,a lot of Ki could be needed for some seconds)

edit (8) 1 or 2 new characters?(Broly,...)
Bah it has been already suggested.

edit (9) 1 or 2 new maps,like the Kaïo's planet.

edit ok ok I stop now :p (10) There is like a problem when Trunks transform,he's on his knees...but it sux when he's flying and kneeing in the air...lol

Thanx to read it and thx to say what you think about it.
Sry if something have already been suggested. :S

Best answers
1. because they have to make it fair otherwise wots the point of krillen then??

2. there is advanced melee coming in..

3.1 vegita becomes awsome, so y change it??

3.2 yes i agree wif u in dis 1

4. who uses freiza anyway??? haha jks and look its not going 2 be EXACTLY like the manga, things need 2 be changed 2 make it a balanced game, this is 1 of the keys 2 a good mod

5. more transformations r coming dont worry

6. ders that word manga again....

7. deal with it

Best answers
1/ I agree,but...It might to have a solution...hmm thinking about it...like a meditation,isn't he a Shaolin monk ?

2/ok

3/I know,Vegeta after transformation has an incredible power.His Big Bang and Flash are awesome...but...a lot of server crash nearly each map =[ and it is an exploit sometimes to transform him.

4/hmm I agree a little,some powers must be changed in the mod,it s clear that a power that kill an opponent in 1 hit is not fair (huh disk huh?? euh LoL ) but I like Freezer,he has great attacks even if he s not transformed.But I think you will agree that no one use his finger laser with MOUSE1 !
So it could be changed to kill someone in like 2 hit.

And huh what is "jks" .... :]

5/ok
6/ok
7/ok
I edit my first post to add a new point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the kiblob thingi in (3) it should look like this:

or am i wrong?

Best answers
Originally posted by Ashishin
I suggest to:
(1)remove the invention of Krilin's transformation
why? because it is not in the manga...just in DB GT

Krilin NEEDS help. give him something.

(2)melee should be more accurate
why? because when you'r too close of an opponent,it doesn't work each time

Ping times, PLs, alot of things may account, or there could be a small melee glitch.

(3)Vegeta and Trunks have to be reconsidered
-Vegeta should takes less time to transform
why? because you must wait 15 min before taking real fun...
His gallit gun is not powerful against attacks like kameha.
New attack? Why not kiblob thrown "like a sub machine gun",you know like he does at Cell when he killed trunks.It could be like the slot2 of Piccolo.

Vegeta IS powerful.
Trunks is powerful, His finishing buster i love, but he needs some kind of beam attack that let's him move when firing, or something to buff him.

-Trunks's burning attack could be a little more powerful
why?Because it is too weak now.(but if the sword is included,it doesn't have to change)

I find it about equal to generic beam, quick charging, I blind people then melee them.

(4)The finger laser of Freezer with MOUSE1 could be better.
why? because you must hit 3 or 4 times with it to kill someone,it is useless...(in the manga,Freezer kills Vegeta with only one laser)
The MOUSE2 laser must stay like it is now.

yeah, That's pretty funny, it's ment to be like that otherwise you'd have people zapping you from accross the map, reason's it shouldn't be better.
1. Piccolo and Frieza BOTH have this ability
2. It eats up massive KI for a reason
4. It's unblockable.
5. It's unblockable instint damage.
6. Frieza is already too good.

(5)More transformations?
Freezer,Cell,Sangoku...?The problem is that the characters like Krilin will be really bad.
ex:Krilin vs Sangoku ssj3...hmmmm

coming soon.

(6)Possibility of hitting someone with meleewhen he's on his back(just to remove a litte hp).
Of course it could be powerful and there is a need to counter it like the possibility of getting up faster than now,or a shield of energy or an aura that can throw away opponents close to you (it is in the manga)

What the?...

(7)The possibility to fly faster (like the boost in melee) with a white aura (like in the manga:hard to find a picture).
why? because sometimes you'r at the opposite of your opponents in the map and it takes ages to come to them.(to counter the power of this power,a lot of Ki could be needed for some seconds)

Turbo. be patient.

edit (8) 1 or 2 new characters?(Broly,...)
Bah it has been already suggested.

Coming soon.

edit (9) 1 or 2 new maps,like the Kaïo's planet.

I'm sure map builders are working on it.

edit ok ok I stop now :p (10) There is like a problem when Trunks transform,he's on his knees...but it sux when he's flying and kneeing in the air...lol

He can fly can't he?

Thanx to read it and thx to say what you think about it.
Sry if something have already been suggested. :S

Best answers
Originally posted by NiteMare
Krilin NEEDS help. give him something.
A meditation perhaps...he's a shaolin monk...at the place of transform

(2)Ping times, PLs, alot of things may account, or there could be a small melee glitch.
NoNo even in LAN game when you'r too close to ur opponent you can't hit him

(3)Vegeta IS powerful.
sure,but only when he's transformed,his gallit gun sux
Trunks is powerful.
Ah yeh? 5 Flash beams to kill a meleed guy...yeh powerful

(4)
1. Piccolo and Frieza BOTH have this ability
NO one uses his eyes laser
2. It eats up massive KI for a reason
4. It's unblockable.
5. It's unblockable instint damage.
6. Frieza is already too good.
and no one uses MOUSE1 for his finger laser

(6)What the?...
2 ideas:possibility to hit someone on the ground
-possibility to expulse someone with an "explosion" of Ki,like you see sometimes in the manga

edit ok ok I stop now (10)He can fly can't he?
Just want to say that to be on his knees in the air is impossible

Best answers
As for sub-machine gun just hold down mouse 1 and 2 and there you go.
And i hope you are lieing about another meele attack coming out cuz its getting annoying. I use it and its getting annoying.

Best answers
8. movie charectors wont be added in esf.. but i would like to see an android or tien in the game..

9. maps will come dunt worry.. the beta is very new and mappers for sure will take some time to make some more maps

look melee is great no matter wot u say! maybe bcoz u get owned by everybody else dosent mean its annoying, man theres heaps of lil melee trix u learn along the way, jst play a little bit more and not jst the bots. Advanced melee will make things HEAPS more interesting bcoz sooner of later melee will get boring.. i have no idea wots installed for dis advanced melee but mark my words they will be great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would b nice that if like in the litle movie i showed b4 the there would b blasts that come out of your hands too....

and about the mouse 1 and 2....we want it to b faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom