suggestion to make 2 phases or full game release petition again (inside details)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello Esf Team and the fans
i want to suggest to release a 2 phases release instead of full game release again i know it's will take more time to the team and it was officaly that it will be 1 phase for full game but i think now the opinions is changed from the last offical thread that we should to choose
and it will calm a lot of people if you release a 2 phases instead of full game and the people will not bother the team so much as now
i know it's more work for you but we prefer get the full game later but to be with a "demo" instead of be waiting a lot of time for full game without nothing to do for now.
2 phases is need to be stable (without a lot of bugs)
something about 6 characters with one transformation
not all of the maps
but all the attacks and beams for the playable characters
and then in the phase 2
all what its need to be a full game

so what i want from this suggestion is to you esf team to make us another chance to choice if we want a full game or 2 phases because now almost everybody can't wait and want 2 phases !!!
thank you so much esf team if you can make this happend and if it will be again full game (i don't thinks so) so we will stop bother you guys.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Show me textual fact where devs said that they are gonna make 1 phrase or 2 phrase mod.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) We don't negotiate with terrorists
2) I'll wait another 10 years. I don't give a shit.

Best answers
Hi All!

I think anyone woud like a demo to see how awesome this game is! So if you guys can make a demo then make it , I can't wait!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1) We don't negotiate with terrorists
2) I'll wait another 10 years. I don't give a shit.
what terorists i just say to give a chance to make the game 2 phases and not one full game because the time to wait is long i will wait that time but still
and for you Robiz there is a thread for making 1 full game or 2 phases so i want the devs to make again the same thread because i think
now a lot people want 2 phases and not one

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is Phase 1 of the release. The Next release is when the game is finished.

Phase 1

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
]Hello Esf Team and the fans
i want to suggest to release a 2 phases release instead of full game release again i know it's will take more time to the team and it was officaly that it will be 1 phase for full game but i think now the opinions is changed from the last offical thread that we should to choose
and it will calm a lot of people if you release a 2 phases instead of full game and the people will not bother the team so much as now
i know it's more work for you but we prefer get the full game later but to be with a "demo" instead of be waiting a lot of time for full game without nothing to do for now.
not all of the maps
and then in the phase 2
all what its need to be a full game [/SIZE][/SIZE]
so what i want from this suggestion is to you esf team to make us another chance to choice if we want a full game or 2 phases because now almost everybody can't wait and want 2 phases!!!
thank you so much esf team if you can make this happend and if it will be again full game (i don't thinks so) so we will stop bother you guys.

Everybody can't wait? I'm sorry but I can name like 15 active users on the forum waiting patiently and promptly for the next release. Plus I don't seem to understand your suggestion.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hello Esf Team and the fans
and it will calm me if you release a 2 phases instead of full game and I will not bother the team so much as now
i know it's more work for you but I prefer get the full game later but to be with a "demo" instead of be waiting a lot of time for full game without nothing to do for now.
not all of the maps
and then in the phase 2
all what its need to be a full game
so what i want from this suggestion is to you esf team to make me another chance to choice if I want a full game or 2 phases because now I can't wait and want 2 phases !!!
thank you so much esf team if you can make this happend and if it will be again full game (i don't thinks so) so I will stop bother you guys.
Fixed your post for you.

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what terorists i just say to give a chance to make the game 2 phases and not one full game because the time to wait is long i will wait that time but still
and for you Robiz there is a thread for making 1 full game or 2 phases so i want the devs to make again the same thread because i think
now a lot people want 2 phases and not one
I'm aware of that thread, but i was asking for a quote, where developer says that they are gonna make only one phrase of the game not 2 phrases. As far as i know, devs haven't told anything about it yet. The purpose of thread was to see the reaction of people, not to make a final decision.

Best answers
there is already a phase one to download, as DS said, so why would they realese another "demo" and then the full game? that will be 3 phases(got an A in maths)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there is already a phase one to download, as DS said, so why would they realese another "demo" and then the full game? that will be 3 phases(got an A in maths)
That's not what devs meant with phase 1 and phase 2...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because it is very buggy with very bad graphics (for this gen)
It doesn't has any servers
This open beta is very bad and not good especially for this gen
And this is not real and can't be phase for esf final not open beta
So please just do 2 phases for this amazing game it will awesome to do something For meanwhile in our freetime

Best answers
Well, i think esf final is too buggy atm, it's in pre-alpha stage... Even demo (2 phases) version is too much work for esf team:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, i think esf final is too buggy atm, it's in pre-alpha stage... Even demo (2 phases) version is too much work for esf team:)
But still demo it's will take less time then full game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not going to tell us and it doesn't matter either way. Just learn to deal with the fact that you're gonna have to wait for release and the additional fact that it may never BE released. Go play 1.2 if you want to have fun in the meantime.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, demo = fully functional game without some content. That means that the game is basically ready, and with minor bugs, but without some characters and maps. So that would still take a lot of time.

Best answers
Because it is very buggy with very bad graphics (for this gen)
It doesn't has any servers
This open beta is very bad and not good especially for this gen
And this is not real and can't be phase for esf final not open beta
So please just do 2 phases for this amazing game it will awesome to do something For meanwhile in our freetime
looooool
you want a demo with no bugs, 6 characters, and working servers, all the attacks for all 6 characters, if they have that, then making the other 5 characters wont take long time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong. To have a demo you need to have a full game which you can strip down in to a demo.

As for the inteam. I wouldnt call it pre-alpha, but its defenitly in the alpha/beta range.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wrong. To have a demo you need to have a full game which you can strip down in to a demo.

As for the inteam. I wouldnt call it pre-alpha, but its defenitly in the alpha/beta range.
I meant "demo" (2 phases) and ok i will wait and meanwhile i am trying to make a game (dbz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom