Suggestion(S)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an Oozaru punch (unofficial name) which was basicly a dragonfist with an Oozaru instead of Goku. It goes right through Evil King Piccolo who then vomits an egg and dies.

Yeah I think Goku uses Dragonfist three times, once against Ultimate Hildegarne in DBZ Movie 13 (SSJ3), once against Super 17 in GT (Normal) and once against Nova Shenron/Eis Shenron/Ice Dragon towards the end of GT (SSJ4).

I think having something like the Hazard Course for ESF would be cool, call it King Kai's Training or something, Counter-Life has it's own training mode so it's possible.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I remember that episode. I always wondered where a green alien thing with no stomach could pull an egg from.
King Kai's training...sounds good!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Haha I remember that episode. I always wondered where a green alien thing with no stomach could pull an egg from.
its just his type of way of keeping himself "alive" persay, thats how piccolo was born, in fact thats how all nameks are.

And whats NS and CO Stand for? i cant think of anything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NS = Natural Selection or sumthing, dunno what CO is tho =\...Sven Co-op maybe?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, King Kai's Training sound's pretty good

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like the sounds of a holographic bot training. Sounds like it would be less work for the team than an entire game mode also.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
its just his type of way of keeping himself "alive" persay, thats how piccolo was born, in fact thats how all nameks are.
Yeah I knew that, I meant the literal sense of vomiting an egg of that size without a stomach. At least I found it amusing :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom