Suggestion/Question

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it possible that when your reach your 'perfect transformation', that you can transform while in a melee fight/struggle? If it is, can you guys include it in any of the future releases?

Anyone else thinks this is a good idea?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be ql to se it
and it even uses ki to trans so it would be great and balenced

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea i think so too. I just hope that a team memeber sees this to tell me if it can work or not.

Best answers
well yea can already trans under a beam strugle ( so beam vs beam ) to bad you cant do it while your in a block strugle... i agree.. you should be able to trans ad any moment.. except with ESF 1.2 melee... i think you only should be able to trans their when you have reached Ptrans ( perfect transformation ) but you already said that.. its a good idea... ( becaus when you can trans under a advanced melee.. and you still need to do a long trans.. it could get abused )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes. That's exactly what i mean. Now all i need is for a mod to approve/dissapprove this idea.

-=Edit=-
Brought back on top ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry for double posting, but i need this thread to go back on top.

All i need is a 'yes', 'no', or a 'maybe so'.

Best answers
Rawr stay on top or ill eat your tator tots!

And for the record that's not spam thats my A.D.D kicking in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Sorry for double posting, but i need this thread to go back on top.

All i need is a 'yes', 'no', or a 'maybe so'.

thats nice that ur sorry but u still get a warning for it

and Ultima2_freeze that is spam so enjoy a warning for it

Best answers
Offtopic: That's discrimination against the handi-cap Hibiki and i resent it =\

Ontopic: I don't see what the big deal would be to transform in a melee/fight struggle. I mean if it drains your ki it's pretty much useless isn't it =\ iunno i don't think i have a great grasp on it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, being that I didnt thoroughly explain myself, I will. If being SSJ(or transformed) hightens your abilities in a melee fight/struggle(i.e.: if you were dodging the combos will the arrows be easier or the same), you should be able to trans during a melee fight. But only if your at the 'perfect' transformation state. However, I'm not sure they would go about coding it, which is why I am asking.

Does that clear it up?

Best answers
that would be pertty kool
just be in normal so they think u can assend yet
then they try to melee u (combo style) then bam u assend and compltly pwn them

Best answers
But does a melee fight use up ki? I would think it would. And does transforming at perfect use up ki?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, but it cant be perfect. It will be used just to give u the edge if your losing a combo fight. But even so it still probably wouldnt be that easy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok this is for kibiki and everyone else. i honestly dont think eef ghost killa deserved that warning. he said he was sorry. and he had a reason for it. and that was before he got the warning. not just that but it is his thread. i mean dont you think he shoudl be able to do what he wants in his own thread? Yeah i know what your going to say to that, but quit frankly i dont care.

Fire Phoenix

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was thinking the same thing. But rules are rules i guess and i paid the price for breaking that rule, No matter how sorry i was before breaking it.

But, BACK TO THE TOPIC!!

Is it a yes or no. I realize that anytime i make a thread, no one from the team ever responds in them. I guess my suggestions are not that important :cry:.

Best answers
o_o or you are exposing 1.2 secrets... like the whole bit color situation : )

Whoop i don't know that im randomly talking! AHH IM NOT SPREADING RUMORS! RAWR!

I still don't understand the use of the perfect transformation mid fight if you... well.. have no ki to fight.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Obviously u will still have ki left if u can transform. If your in the middle of a fight and u have about 3/5 of your ki left, it might bring it down to about 1/2 of your ki bar. So u still have enough juice in you to keep going.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about this explanation:
1. you go into a melee fight
2. when throwing punches youloose ki (very little)
3. you have enough ki so aou transform
4. you loose the ki neaded to do a trans
5. you're stronger and kick the ass of the other guy

got it

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chris109 said:
ok this is for kibiki and everyone else. i honestly dont think eef ghost killa deserved that warning. he said he was sorry. and he had a reason for it. and that was before he got the warning. not just that but it is his thread. i mean dont you think he shoudl be able to do what he wants in his own thread? Yeah i know what your going to say to that, but quit frankly i dont care.

Fire Phoenix

The only reason I'm not going to warn you for spam is because you seem to be under the impression that you are doing something noble. If a thread dies it dies because people didn't feel it was worth posting in. Double posting is against the rules, and if you break the rules, and we know you know better, you get a warning, no matter whose thread it is. Don't break the rules and you wont get a warning. His thread, our laws.

If you were at a high enough power level to do a perfect transformation, why not just transform and then get into a melee battle? Transforming in the middle of it wouldn't accomplish anything except changes the models and raise damage, and there's no point in going through the process of coding that in and dealing with bugs in model changing interupting other animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom