suggestion for vegeta ssj2

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I dont know if you guys already have this in mind but many games represent ssj2 vegeta almost exactly the same as ssj aside from some sparks.
My suggestion to make him look more unique, if it hasnt already been proposed before, is to make his hair more spiky to the sides , something like this:

vssj2.jpg

Again i dont know if this is already planned or anything, just thought i would suggest this to make it easier to distinguish vegeta´s second transformation from the first one xd.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sure Majin Vegeta will have certain distinguishing features, such as more spikey hair, popped veins.

Discord Member
Best answers
^ sooo majin is confirmed? last i heard they were still just going to do regular SSj2 .... but SSJ2 Majin makes much sense to me thoughh

last time majin was mentioned someone from the team saying they may just spray an M on there (but not really make all the other changes)

id much rather have Majin SSj2 than non majin. gotta have that bulg/popping veins and such tooO!!!

Discord Member
Best answers
as i said, that's not really majin. It's a SSj2 model with the M plastered on there.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who knows, maybe they've actually dismissed the Majin idea, since it wouldn't make sense from in-universe perspective. Majin isn't a whole new form but rather a state which Vegeta had in both SS and SS2 forms and which was granted to him by Babidi. There hasn't been a lot of new info regarding Vegeta from the team lately.

Deverz, enlighten us (and yourself first).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
That pic confuses me, i thought there was no majin in esf xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom