Suggest to modify Model style

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
But,Dragon Ball Multiverse, although is a submission for the manga, but he didn't try to keep the original style? Have the original style, players will be more welcome.
Yea but that was DraonBall Multiverse.

Some people like to do their own thing, it's not that hard and if it affects playerbase then the players all have aspergers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think Dragon Ball Multiverse is an unfair comparison. It isn't 3D like ESF.

Best answers
That same 3d game Dragon Ball : Raging Blast and Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi how to explain ?This two 3d game is also produced from the original comic books based on the 2d into 3d game . They preserved the original style.In the final analysis, the different views still aesthetic differences arising.In addition, you are great, so far has been great, it's just a advice.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
See, that's another poor comparison. Budokai Tenkaichi and Raging Blast are both done by people who were being paid to do it. This is a fan project, and is therefore their interpretation of the original source material.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i am really like your model as they are and the cel shadar for Esf Final it is a fresh and new shadar
that something that help the game be more special and not like a normal dragon ball z game !!!
Good Job Dev Team

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The esf1.3 style too propensity European comic style.However,dragonball is full of Asian style.I think dragon ball games also should try to restore the original style.

--- edit ---
that version of the game was abandoned a long time ago. they are only working on ESF Final now.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
See, that's another poor comparison. Budokai Tenkaichi and Raging Blast are both done by people who were being paid to do it. This is a fan project, and is therefore their interpretation of the original source material.
I don't think this is about money at all. As he correctly deduced, aesthetics are the key. 2D comic style is incredibly difficult to simulate in 3D games. In comics, there is no model. The artists can rearrange a character's features as needed for each new panel. This simply isn't possible the same way in games.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What I meant to imply was that the console games left little room for open interpretation/personal opinion as far as the look of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom