Subliminal messages

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause if he wants to be a jerk then he can, he has rights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
:S Koblano! Don't even get me started. You all know how I get when I get started. I get very Tepus-like.
im not normally like this, really, but something very very very upseting has happaned, maybe i should not post for afew weeks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, tepus you need to lighten up cause when stuff like my friend having a heart attack and being in a coma do you see me *****in about it on other forum members no, so try to stay normal

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
like he said he has his erasons to be an ass, go ahead and let him ventiliate it all out, he is not hurting anybody so just let him go around being pissed until hes happy again, since he isnt physically gurting anyone or screwing the forums up, just let it pass, its not like he knows every single one of you personally and wants to kill you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
hey, tepus you need to lighten up cause when stuff like my friend having a heart attack and being in a coma do you see me *****in about it on other forum members no, so try to stay normal
yea well u just did not end a 3 year relasonship:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ok guys, break it up and get back on the topic. Leave Tepus alone as he has gone through a lot. Although Tepus, try to not be as angry. Please! For meeee!

Actually I havent seen the video, but from the jist of the thread I fon't really want to...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
watch it! its awesome and....happy! yea little furry bunnies eating pink bananas!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah we justall thought it would be scary and stuff like scary scary but we were all laughing so hard we died honest!:rolleyes:

Best answers
I actually watched this one through and the picture at the end was creepier than the last one I saw, I thought it was going to be the same picture but it wasnt kinda got me a lil jumpy.

Best answers
Which is why I posted this one because its the scariest one those pics freak me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah specially that last one *me cringes and thinks of scary african pygmy tribes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom