Stupidest **** you've done?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd stockpile firecrackers if I could blow cars up with them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think he could actually blow up my car, but I didn't want black burn marks all over my WHITE sedan either.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I didn't think he could actually blow up my car, but I didn't want black burn marks all over my WHITE sedan either.
I find it ironic that, that story makes you angry, yet you're the one who befriended him. You should be angry at yourself. In my opinion of course.

Had I been in the same situation. If a friend of mine threw an explosive at me while I was in my car. I'd stop. Turn around. Go home. Never talk to him again. Ever.

But then again, that would never really happen to me. As my friends respect me for who I am. I don't have to dodge explosives to get their attention and/or respect.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it ironic that, that story makes you angry, yet you're the one who befriended him. You should be angry at yourself. In my opinion of course.

Had I been in the same situation. If a friend of mine threw an explosive at me while I was in my car. I'd stop. Turn around. Go home. Never talk to him again. Ever.

But then again, that would never really happen to me. As my friends respect me for who I am. I don't have to dodge explosives to get their attention and/or respect.

This ******* was never my friend, he was a friend of my friend, and I don't like him to start. He's from the Marines; my FRIEND is from the Navy. I didn't want him to be there in the first place, and after that, I made it perfectly clear to my friend that if he was going to be around, I wouldn't be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this qualifies for stupid...

On my way home from a festival last summer I decided it would be a great idea to sit down on the platform of
the train station while waiting for the train. The rails curved right behind the train station, so you couldn't really see
the trains coming.

Well I was sitting there with my legs above the rails when suddenly a freight train approached that was passing through the sation.

I managed to roll on my back just in time, otherwise I'd probably have lost my legs or I'd be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom