Stupidest **** you've done?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha. What are some of the stupider things in life you've accomplished.

Don't be ashamed to post them :D

warning, I say one bad word in this video.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGnZOJf2E0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGnZOJf2E0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I tried writing LOL on my arm and lightning it on fire.

Seems the Zippo Lighter Fuel kinda dripped and spread all over my arm.

You can't see it in the video but my shirt momentarily caught on fire and I gave myself a tipee.

What's some of the stupider **** you've done?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well one day there was some kind of party at my grandparents, and alot of food, you ware supposed to chose a few and eat alot of them.

But I ate a bit of everything. That night I had to go to the toilet 10 times from 10pm to 9am through the rain, since the toilet is build in the back of the huge garden my grandma has >_> I swear that was such a nightmare.... I tried to keep it in but if I didi it started hurting.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not necessarily the stupidest, though Kain's story reminds me of it.

You know how if you put a lighter in your mouth and release some of the fuel in it you can breath a small fireball? Well on St. Patrick's day at my party, a friend mentioned seeing it done through someone's nose.

So after a bit of drinking and doing a couple shots of everclear, I decide to try the same. Apparently I let some everclear drip into my goatee because that lit up pretty good and lasted a quick run to my bathroom to grab a towel to put it out. My skin wasn't burnt to badly, but I spent the rest of the night with half a goatee. My left nostril still doesn't have much hair in it. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would probably have to be when I first registered to the forums.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try lighting your arm on fire using a layer of deoderant (Spray alot onto your arm then light it)

Lynx aka Axe worked well for me. You get a couple of seconds before your skin starts to burn

Also I've had it sprayed into my mouth. I imagine eating flowers would have the same taste effect :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With a couple of friends, spraying some deoderant on a tennis ball and lighting it on fire in a small room. You can guess what we did next, :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was known for doing a lot of stupid things. Here's one of them. Not too long ago, two of my buddies and I decided to buy chestnuts from some guy. So he grilled them up, and we bought a ****load, for a relatively low price. They weren't half bad, either.

Only, it was kinda the first time I ever ate a chestnut, so I basically put it in my mouth whole and started chewing. One of my friends gave me a weird look and told me "Dude, I don't wanna act like a smartass, but you're supposed to peel that first."

So I spit it out and all three of us start laughing at my stupidity.

There were more of my silly moments, but I just can't seem to remember any of them right now. Except when I took a really loud dump in front of some house in a rural part of my town, but that's not so stupid as much as it's embarrasing..

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once, when i was in seventh grade,me and my classmates put some pocket money together and bought some chips and chocolate bars for our math teacher because we had a test that day and hadn't learned anything for it(we knew that she had a weakness for food and was kinda poor). So we bribed our teacher and she accepted :)
I know it wasn't right but, hell, we were small and stupid back then!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easily the time i tried to light an artillery shell (big sky exploding firework) by holding the tube in my hand,

by a freak occurrence the shell didn't slide all the way down the tube, therefore the initial pop didn't launch it skywards, oh no, it exploded directly in my face, and it wasnt one of the little pipsqueak ones either this was a 40$ firework (for 1 shot). I had holes burned in my frikken underpants after this, and singed off alot of my hair -_-.

everyone that was there was laughing hysterically meanwhile, i cant hear anything but a loud ring, incredibly dizzy, and my vision was blurred. I felt like lighting one off in their cars after that >_>.

Best answers
The time where I tried to be a bat on the playground by hanging upside down from some climbing-pyramid thingy.. My dislocated my knee, broke mu lower leg in 3 places, fractured my upper lag and broke my collarbone.

That, or either the time where my brother "stole" my bike and I throw a stick at him while he was riding away, the stick hit him right in the head, he fell down and a truck ran him over a second later, thank god my brother only broke his elbow rom the fall (the truck never really hit him, as it actually just drove over him).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's not as 'cool' as everyone else's, but the most retarded thing I've done was lock my keys in my car with the car running.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, so yesterday, when I was getting back from school, my friend stood on the back of my bicycle, and other friend was riding his bike next to me. So, as we were going, the friend on bike suddenly stopped and rotated for 90 degrees. My junk bike couldn't stop on time so I crashed into his last wheel. The friend who was behind me, made a somersault over me, and fall down. Fortunately he fall on his bag. My front wheel totally deformed, almost fall off.
I didn't really do anything stupid there, but it is fun story :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there was this time I was at a tech forum in San Jose when I was a high school junior. I'd taken a taxi van to the airport since I was heading home, and I'd been instructed to phone my Mom when I got there. So I had my phone out, but the driver billed me and I sat the phone on the seat to get my wallet out. I forgot I'd left the phone there and helped him with my bags. It wasn't till he started driving away that I'd realized my mistake.

I yelled after him to no avail, and in anger at myself, turned around to kick my bag...only one problem: it wasn't actually my bag; it was a bag belonging to someone in front of me which looked very similar. Of course, the owner was this white mustached exec-type looking dude, and he didn't take kindly to his luggage being attacked. I remember he said something like "I'll kick the **** outta YOU". Thankfully he wasn't interested in anything more than this quick objection. I remember this lady who saw the whole thing took pity on my situation and lended me her phone out of the blue.

But yeah, two really stupid things stacked on top of each other. The phone I don't care about so much, but I still don't like thinking back to the dude who's bag I kicked. I just felt embarassed about that one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've looked into this thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, let's see. Probably the night I got really high with friends and decided to steal the washing machine my neighbors had left out front of their house for pickup. That was a fun night. I think we got it like ten feet before we got hungry and decided to go back inside. My neighbors came out the next day and saw it out front of my house instead of theirs. Apparently they thought it was kind of funny.

Best answers
Either the time i threw a tree branch at a Police Car driving 55mph down my road, or the time i got alcohol poisoning out in the woods during a snowstorm in December. Woke up covered in 7 inches of snow and was still drunk the next morning.

I got more stupid stories, but i cant think of them atm.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In middle school, me and my buds would stack up on these small coffee milk containers before catching our bus. We let down the windows and peeled the lid halfway and chucked these little containers @ people and cars etc.

As if it wasn't stupid enough.. even after some guy threw a hard-candy lolly-pop @ our bus window, i decided to raise the gamble..

Some guy was driving by with his window down.. with a Tuxedo in his passenger seat*poor guy*... I chucked the small container into his car window and RIGHT ON THE SUIT..

of course his reaction was HILARIOUS to us.. but it wasn't soo funny when the guy drove infront of our bus and stopped infront of us.. causing the bus to stop.

THANK GOD WE WERE RIGHT @ THE ENTRANCE OF THE BASE, or there couldve been some serious trouble o_O.

oh yea this happenend offbase while in seoul korea.. forgot to mention that..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another thing hapenned this year. My buddy in the Navy was back to visit while on leave, and unfortunately another old school acquaintance, a 4 foot firespout man-whore in the Marines, also decided to come back. We stopped by another friend's house and decided we'd go to some Sushi place I'd never heard of.

Well, I got in my car and decided to follow him since I had no idea where the place was, and somehow that jackass go a hold of firecrackers. While trying to follow him outside my friend's private, hill-ridden dirt road neighborhood, he pretty much re-enacted the helicopter chase from Half Life 2 Episode 2, tossing lit fireworks in front of my car. I had to swerve to avoid, and at one point had to time my approach since he used some weird flying saucer-like firework that slowly hovered to ten feet in the air which I had to drive under.

Well, at that point he'd gotten turned onto a street outside the private neighborhood and he was jammin', so shell-shocked and not thinking, I turned out onto the street.

Well, what should happen, but I end up popping out in front of a police cruiser who had to break hard to avoid hitting me on the driver's side. Needless to say I got pulled over after he turned around, having never been pulled over in my life. Naturally the cop was agitated as Hell and didn't want to hear anything of the circumstances, even though the jackass who effectively provoked this had been throwing explosives in front of my car. He told me I was lucky he'd been on a call already and was too busy to bother with ticketing me, glanced over my license and sent me on my way. I can tell you I about took that little bastard's head off when I finally caught up with them. It still pisses me off remembering it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though firecrackers are unlikely to make your car explode. :p

Amusing story though. Silly coppers. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom