stuff!! hmmkay?hmmkay.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i started out trying to imitate the furikuri manga style *drool* but ehm.. it just became another one of my nonsenze bul.. thingies.. i still like it tho.. let me know if you guys do.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you direct link the image, I get a DNS error.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the new style you've acquired, just add some CG mastery, and you got a winner imo.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"new" style? how do you know its new? do you know me from the old days?

if so, you should know im already pretty good at CG, but i wanted this piece to have a sad expression, so i dont want to color it. i like it as it is, im going to be adding a second character now and make it a scene :3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you having a less complex version of this style, and you've brought it to a new level with these latest images.

And, I know your a good CG artist, that's why I said, "CG mastery." ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well she has a sad expression, but the piece overall doesnt, if you want something sad, it would be better to use darker colours, i like it though, nice cged :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice one man, i can feel the mood in it, but me thinks the shaddow shouldnt be blurred, it doesnt fit with teh rest of it =0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so true, it was bothering me as well so i edited it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very well drawn, makes me depressed just looking at it... guess it works then ^_^.

Best answers
i can see it quite fine man...well it doesnt have the furikuri style but it is nice i give ya that much...yea dark colors would fix it...annndd...well...OH YEA there is this movie out made by furikuri guys themselves...its called dead leaves...a good watch...check it out if ya want :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err.. you might wanna know the animators of FLCL are the same animators as neon genesis evangelion?(well some episodes) they also did parts of Mahoromatic..
(dead leaves isnt that special compared to the above things :eek: )

but anyways, the style i was talking about wasnt the anime style, but the manga, wich is very different, but as i mentioned earlier, its not what my thingy became in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom