• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs Some Changes

• Bad Idea

• Total voters
Best answers
I was thinking that maybe if you get hit by a melee and you don't stop yourself fast enough or have no power left to stop and you hit a building or mountian side you would flaten out on the bulding and get stuck for like 4 sec or something. kinda like in the series or on a movie that the character is hit and has no power flys into the wall and is stuck there for alittle bit.
now i didn't have that much time to think this one over i just thought it up quick and had to send it quickly before i got kicked off my coputer by my bro so don't patronize me too bad:]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
soo. you mean like someone gets hit. and he will stuck/stick on the wall? heh :) sounds cool. but i hope there's a counter attack for it :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would flatten out? Like how?
And then people would say they want terrain damage if this happens.
I like the idea but I don't know if it's going to happen.

Best answers
hmmm for the counter maybe you could use your power to jump upwards away fromt eh oncoming attack but thats if you have enough power.or you could hit the block button and catch the person coming at you and it would almost become a struggle and the person attaking wins you get kicked up but if the person blocking wins the other guy gets pushed off. maybe i dunno im just pulling things out of the air.
and the flattten out part, i don't mean litterally flatening out i just mean like your arms and legs are flat to the wall and for terrain damage all you need is some cracks, it doesn't have to be an imprint, it could be just like it is now when you hit sombody into something except the cracks would be bigger or semi body shapped.
but once again im just pulling things out of the air

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe this should only happen when you've got no ki left and you cant recover, making it happen more rarely and people wont "complain" about it as much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm yeah f it's like bobbybaby's plan then it would be good

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, between getting stuck on the ground for a bit or stuck in a wall for a bit, either way works for me. If it acted just like it already does when you end up lying on the ground for a bit, then I don't think it would be too bad, it would just make it harder for people like me to juggle people between the cliff walls for a bit.

Best answers
lol i think it would be great if it was like that cause when you think of it like bobs way then it would be almost perfect.

Best answers
Sounds like a descent enough idea. Causing damage to the map, however, would be no small feat if you wanted to plow characters through buildings and mountain sides. It would add that little bit more importance to keeping charged up, and giving people something to think about after those big power struggles.

Imagine Goku and Vegeta locked in a titanic struggle of power, both pushing everything they have into this one show of strength and endurance, only to be swooped upon by other enemies afterwards and driven into a nearby building.

Sounds kinda movie-like to me. I like it.

Best answers
there doesn't have to be terrain damage i mean yeah it would be cool but having alot of it could be bad. i mean all you need are little cracks on the wall like the ones on the ground after being plowed into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom