Struggling suggestions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in addition to a dieing thread i copy pasted my post, to give some more attention into this suggestion

i think when 2 guys are PS the third party who is wanting to help must stand in a certain angle to join the PS, that way the beam could be pushed in the same direction.
if he is not in that angle, the beams would be absorbed by the kiblob in the middle. making the kiblob bigger.

another suggestion is:
maybe there could be 2 different modes to charge an beam attack,
say secondary en primary fire to initiate
primary fire would charge the attack to be a fast beam with the power it has right now
secondary fire would drain tremendously more ki, would travel much slower than the first one, but has a powermultiplier of 2. so the beam would be twice as strong

that way you could charge a faster beam if youre friend is losing already, and have more ki to put into the struggle, or if youre friend is losing slowly, charge up the secondary attack to give the struggle a huge push into the other direction.

ball attacks cant be used to push a struggle when its already started, every ball attack shot at the kiblob would be absorbed by it, making it bigger.
but to put a limit into the amount of power that the kiblob would have, you only can add 1 ball attack into the struggle, otherwise the power of the explotion would get to big.

another thought: how would it be if you can give youre energy to the person who is struggling, to give him more ki he can use to put into the struggle

what do you guys think

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. soubds good
2. exploding beams would have to be binded to a third key
3. limit to power of the "ki blob" yes, only 1 ball attack "you crazy" ball's are made so you put in more than 1 into the ps and they loose ther affect fast
4. and make PS everlasting cause boath would have infinite ki (the ki giver can recharge in a fiew seconds)

hope this helped

Best answers
ummm... no thoughts on this matter as of yet, i am thinking tho

will find a way to overcome, recharge spam

FOUND ONE!!!

in team games, each player can only give energy to the "struggler" once, after that they can only sit back and watch

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was my thought, strangly i didnt said it in the post. but i did meant it as in teaming mode, maybe only a certain amount that can be given, or to give instead of giving ki, maybe an amount of power.
like in the brolli movie, goku couldnt damage brolli, but after receiving all the fighters energy, brolli was completely overpowered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom