• MR SATAN!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Best answers
uhh. where talking about the show.magna :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TIEN! YOU STARTED THIS ARGUEMENT AGAIN!? Oh well, I still think Tien is the strongest, or most brave. He did stand up to Buu and live. Krillin was snackfood.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
There is a flaw in your logic about Tien Vs Cell. The attack he used (Tri-Beam/Kikoho/Whatever) doesn't use Ki but Life energy. Its sorta like the Kaioken Technique except more dangerous, killing himself in small doeses just for an attack. If Krillen or any of the other fighters had done that they would have stood a chance for the 30 seconds Tien lasted before finally collapsing.

It wasn't strength that kept Cell down, just the fact that Tien pretty much didn't care whether he died as long as he kept Cell from ascending. Pretty admirable, but not proof of strenght..

(P.S: Go Krillen. *waves flag*)

Best answers
yea i think that Tien deffinetly has balls!! he aint scared of much.. but krillen on da otha hand is a chiken**** but i still think he is stronger

Best answers
lmao.. that was f'ing hilarious Engar. Kikoho is a ki attack.. not a :talk: life attack. Know your facts, junior! And Krillin is still winning and still... i havn't heard one actual statement for Krillin.

Best answers
The Kikoho (Tri Beam in the American version). Some call it the "Greatest DB Technique Ever." Well, not actual, but I think it is (yeah, I know, I think everything about Tenshinhan is the best). But seriously, the Kikoho is a massive offensive ki energy attack in DB, that has helped Ten and the gang out a few times. This is probably the most powerful attack in DB (aside from the Genki Dama, where Gokou collects others' power). But since the Kikoho uses all of your ki it is definitely the strongest attack in Dragon Ball.

Tenshinhan popularized this wonderous attack which was taught to him by Tsuru. It has come in handy for him quite a few times. It probably won Tenshinhan the 22nd Tenkaichi Budoukai, prolonged Cell's final transformation (who knows what would have happened if Cell was in his Perfect form before he actually was!), It saved Dende and Mr. Satan's life (What would happen w/out god?), and has helped out a few other times. The Kikoho is a last resort attack, because it will probably kill you if you use it.

Kikoho and Shin-Kikoho
It's Tenshinhan's signature technique which he invented. He concentrates all of his ki and energy into his hands and releases it in a huge energy blast. The attack can kill you if you use it too long, because of the immense pressure it puts on your body. Tenshinhan puts his fingers and thunbs together about chest-high and forms a kind of "O"ish triangle and then delivers the enormously destructive blast. When you hear the term "Shin" Kikoho, it is the newer modified, more efficient, more powerful, version of the Kikoho. Only Tenshinhan knows the attack, which gives Tenshinhan something to be proud of. If Gokou knew how to use the Kikoho, he could kick some even more butt, because of his high PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually hear from a lot of sources that kikoho drains life energy...

Tien still owns the jones tho.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*Slaps*

Don't call me junior triclops! ;)

Anyway, all you're evidence on the attack is pure speculation. Unless Akira Toriyama wrote that himself then it can't be counted as fact. Much as mine was speculation, my idea is just as valid as yours and fits everything that happens when he uses it.

(*Engar waves flag* Go Krillen!)

Best answers
You want proof from Akira himself? If you look at his official powerlevel list for the first 3 sagas in DBZ... it shows Tien ahead of Krillin! (check any dbz sites for the plevels)

::waves flag.. Tien wins.. you lose, junior!::

Scruffie

S
I like Yamchas attitude.

At the start of DBZ (where he plays baseball) he's itching for a fight, and is just so Kick ass, then he goes and blows it all on being a wuss.

He took the chance of dying when fighting the Saiyans, then he shickens out against Frieza.

But happy me, when he dies in Buu saga he is pumped up and ready to fight in the other-world.

Yamcha is one of the fickle ones... :S

I never liked tien. Don't know why, I have no reasons at all, but I just don't like him.

*burns Tien flag *

Take that Juniah!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I know about the powerlevels, I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about the attack he used, you have no proof that it is a Ki Attack and not what I said.

Stop calling me junior :p

*Waves Krillen flag* Go Krillen! :)

Best answers
Mr Satan!!! No Way he is pathetic.
Tien all the way man he is one cool dude.

Best answers
Krillin is the strongest that is fact.
They say it in the last great tournament in DBZ.

Best answers
I think someone said this but Tien is not a human (the 3 eyes duhh)

and Krillen is the strongest by far....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Tien

Tenshinhan popularized this wonderous attack which was taught to him by Tsuru.

Kikoho and Shin-Kikoho
It's Tenshinhan's signature technique which he invented.
So it was taught to him and he invented it.....
That makes sense:S

And anyone can see that this article you get this info from is from an insane Tien fan. He is TRYING to make Tien look best. He only tells the facts that he wants. So this article is not enough to make an arguement against Krillen.

*Waves Krillen flag* Go Krillen!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
I think someone said this but Tien is not a human (the 3 eyes duhh)
Actually Tien is human, his third eye shows that he is in touch with his Chakra. Or something like that.. o_O

Oh and does anyone know if Tien is really an assasin? I haven't watched DB enough to have seen him in it so I'm not sure.

Best answers
oh Tien is human wow I remember being told by a friend that he is not human and that friend is a avid Jap version DB/DBZ/DBGT watcher (as in he is overly obsessed)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Crane School or whatever it's called that he first trained in, with the old "Tsuru" guy and stuff, was a school for assasins or something..

JeS

Best answers
I believe that krillin may have had the highest pl for a human but i believe Tien was more skillful in martial arts and battle in general
and yes i fully believe tien is one major bad a** mofo! :D ~check teh sig! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom