Street fOoLs

Best answers
Hey All, This thread is basically to tell you guys about street fOoLs and to ask you if you want to see the site.

Click on the the logo at the bottom to go to it.

www.StreetFools.moonfruit.com

***LITTLE BIT OF INFO***

Street fOoLs is a Groupd dedicated to Sk8ing, BMXing and Snowboarding, We record All through out the Year and are nearly fineshed the first video :p :D If anyone wants to buy the video e-mail us.
[email protected]
If you want a free climpse of the vid e-mail us to say so. Peace Out!

Please visit our site, please please please

From Guru

-Mint

Best answers
Sweet Mint,
Anyway, when are u finishing the vid, cus I'm getting better at sk8ing so U can put me on it somewhere!
Anywayz Msg me on MSN/Y!/AIM cus I need sumthin 2 do!
Cus I'll break something!

Retired
Best answers
is it like a vid with painfull falling of a rail or summin? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WILL EVERYONE STOP USING THE DAMN SMILIES IN THERE SIGS!!!!! >_<

i swear to god im gonna start killing every person who does it.... i mean u dont see me taking ur pics and putting them in my sig

hmm snowboarding... /me looks at thermomiter and sees that it reads 100+ degrees :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
WILL EVERYONE STOP USING THE DAMN SMILIES IN THERE SIGS!!!!! >_<:

quit saying that ya b(tch.

And.. Stakeing sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no im gonna bug the hell out of everone who does that because there too ****ing lazy to go out and get some orginal smilies of there own...

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

And.. Stakeing sucks [/b]
Its True, hes a 45 year old who has no legs... lol, Also hibiki I didnt no it meant so much to you man! I will get rid of them A.S.A.P also We dont live in States So we have Snow all the time, And yes Its about us Guys F**king up alot, i.e. My Friend handy man, We tied a bike up to a tree, (in mid air) and We got ramps. Like this

|\ v ' - Bike (lol)
| \ () ()
| \
| \

And He swung from it and Fell SO BADDLY!!!! He Duffed up his Leg So much! Also We have River jumps and alot of High Flying BMXing, We also have Trolly Dashing, we r waiting till Winter for Snowboarding, Our Second Vid will be Called "Snow fOoLs"

If anyone wants a copy of Street fOoLs or wants to save them a copy of Snow fOoLs, PM or E-Mail me!!!

Best answers
Is ryan in your video yet? I totally want him to bail and f*** himself up lol:D

Best answers
LOL That aint funny, I may not be v good, but anywayz, I cnan bail!!
i ollied and tried to grind this big slab 2day , and when i landed one foot was on the board and one is on the ground and i almost did a split, ouchie!
Anyway Steve, when are u filming next? AIM/MSN/Y! me or fone me when u are, cus ill come down and try some funny bails.
go to http://www.smithandfeeble.com for skating tricktips!
Peace!
Kame-Haka

Best answers
LOL Sav! ANyway's Ryan its not up to me if you can be in the Vid, Its Jamster's Camera and he just said b4, "We Dont Want Little Bamm Kids in the Vid!" I.e. All who sk8 at Techy, So he just said the same, he dont no you etc etc, I will ask again though.

Best answers
o_o I sense Chimpbot's ki!! The smell of a closing?

Best answers
"Little Bamm Kids"????
I am in no way a BAM!!
Anyhow is this James a.k.a Altair?
I only sk8 at techy cus of the flat ground. I h8 most of the folk there. But anyway u mobby bam LOL.
I found dbz ringtones but their lame, they are on the site till tommorow. I think.
http://www.ringtones4all.com
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom