Strawberry?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

After about an hour and a half of work I bring you Ichigo!! At a horribly low poly count too (800)

Fire away :)

Best answers
I actually think that's pretty damn cool, seriously. if you need a skinner i'll be your man. *thinks ichigo needs more hair*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good ^_^ for a low poly model its awesome, however, i'd make the upper body slightly larger, i'd also make the hands a little smaller. Oh and isnt his sword a lot straighter than that? or does he get another one? i dunno i havent seen much bleach D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me agress.... hands are tight to big... its bigger then the head :O

800 polys... for 1 hour and a half... you mean quads or tris... cuz thats much time yo wasted ;P

looks great thought :D

Best answers
ShadyD said:
who is ichigo?
The guy who designed www.google.com and was an antispammer.

It's looking rather great by the way, will you split up his shirt and give him a torso too ?
Or will you expand the polycount on it and make it alot more detailed? ;p
As it is now, its looking great for its polycount, but could look even better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:

After about an hour and a half of work I bring you Ichigo!! At a horribly low poly count too (800)

Fire away :)
jeez man, you've been in a modeling frenzy. Looks good, but due to the shape of the face I think the resemblance may be shot a bit after it's textured.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
The guy who designed www.google.com and was an antispammer.

It's looking rather great by the way, will you split up his shirt and give him a torso too ?
Or will you expand the polycount on it and make it alot more detailed? ;p
As it is now, its looking great for its polycount, but could look even better.

ya i DID try that .. couldnt find anyone resemlbing the model (im too lazy to go further than page 2) all i saw was this catwomen every where and random asian girls

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the crits; I've fixed the hands, hair and face some, though there's not much more I can do with it as the limit I set is 800 for him. I also finished off the uvmapping and should be starting on the riggnig tonight. I'll post some updates when I've got the skin done ^^

@Sadner: That'd be cool. I'll send it to you as soon the internet's back up at my house :D
@Davidskiwan: Yep, in the later episodes he get's a new sword. If you stopped watching because the beginning episodes were crappy you might want to check back into it now. They've (finally) started getting pretty good, especially the latest 15 :)
@godhand: i'm not quite sure what you mean by spliting up the shirt and giving him a torso. You mean making the latest version of gi?

Best answers
I'm wondering, are you planning on throwing this in-game? If not. perhaps you could release an sdk for us all to skin =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone wouldn't mind putting it up somewhere then sure.

ps: my internet is back ^___^

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and isnt his sword a lot straighter than that? or does he get another one? i dunno i havent seen much bleach D:
That's his second sword Zangetsu in it's second form.

I'd like to give skinning him a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom