Stongbad...... Again.

How is it?

• Total voters
Best answers
Strongbad...... Again.

In May of last year, someone posted a model of Strongbad from Homestarrunner.com by the Brothers Chaps. I was searching the web last night and stumbled across the forum. Almost everyone was totally impressed with it. I had made a model as well using Maya that was, I think, tons better. This was the first real model I had ever made. I rendered a picture of it but I don't bloody know how to post it. So anyone out there that knows more than me that would like to help me, please do. I'd like to know comments on how good or bad it is.

Comments would be nice.

Best answers
stoneydumples said:
In May of last year, someone posted a model of Strongbad from Homestarrunner.com by the Brothers Chaps. I was searching the web last night and stumbled across the forum. Almost everyone was totally impressed with it. I had made a model as well using Maya that was, I think, tons better. This was the first real model I had ever made. I rendered a picture of it but I don't bloody know how to post it. So anyone out there that knows more than me that would like to help me, please do. I'd like to know comments on how good or bad it is.
First you have to host it on-line. A good host is www.picturehost.co.uk. After you've hosted it, copy the web address it gives you, click on
and paste the URL there. Then you have your picture.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holly mother****ing jezus crist this is just like him who's next tha cheat ? :p

Best answers
Is it cell shaded? A little hard to tell, but it looks cell shaded to me. Correct?

Best answers
yeah, it's cell shaded and I have been slowly workin on the cheat. I'll probably finish it in a couple days.

Best answers
wow! looks like a drawing, how cool. your the first person i know who uses maya for modelling. Could you post a side render though?

Best answers
I doubt this is a model, but if u give us some sideviews maybe not ^.^

Best answers
Fine you non-believers, here are some other angles for ya. If I could draw this good, I wouldn't be doing 3D no would I?

Oh, My latest project has been Sinkoman from 20X6. Just a face and hair me thinks.

So there.

Best answers
Hey, does anybody have any bright ideas for stuff for me to model? I'm runnin' out of Ideas.

Best answers
stoneydumples said:
Hey, does anybody have any bright ideas for stuff for me to model? I'm runnin' out of Ideas.
There is a stickied model request thread that can be found here.
Also, could you post a pic of the model non-cell shaded? I find it's a little easier to see the details without the cell shading.

Edit: Lots of people on the forums have 56k, so converting your pictures to .jpg will greatly reduce the size of the pictures without affecting the quality very much, if it does at all.

Best answers
wow, it looks so freakin nice, the cell shading is like the flash crap you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom