Steins;Gate

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This manga has turned out pretty good so far to me. Im only on the 3rd chapter of it, but im loving the ***** references and all of that jazz.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on the 4th chapter now. I'm loving it so far. :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am loving how these Paradox keep happening and how this manga has turned out so far.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I searched this a bit and saw that it has an anime. I've seen a few episodes and it seems pretty much the same but there are more episodes than manga chapters. :/ So they're not connected?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno really. Its weird how they did this to me. Maybe the Manga will follow the Anime?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate
It seems that it all started from a video game. I guess the manga will follow the anime(23 episodes; so far i'm on 16 and it's quite interesting).

Edit: I watched all 23 released episodes(there's another ep coming out on sept 14th; final one i guess) and all i can say is that i recommend this to everybody who likes a good story and great character development + Physics based plot.

The last two episodes almost made me cry. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might have to have to watch it tonight! I love the Manga so far. Its a bit awkward that the Anime follows the game and the manga follows the anime?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it is. I don't know if the anime storyline is 100% accurate like the xbox game/visual novel but there shouldn't be big differences.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it is. I don't know if the anime storyline is 100% accurate like the xbox game/visual novel but there shouldn't be big differences.
It is. Its an interactive game, where you can follow different paths though a storyline. Like every other visual novel. The anime is just 1 of those paths.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry i'm reviving this a bit but i'm curious to know if others watched/finished it too.
It seems that episode 24 is the last one. No one knows if there's going to be season 2.
Anyway... i loved it and (as i already said) i recommend it to anyone.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I am waiting on the manga to release more.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know the manga comes out once a month. As soon as i learned that and the fact that there's an anime that started airing in April2011...well i just couldn't wait to see what happens next. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they are both made after an already existing game, so i dont see much difference between them regardless unless they decided to follow a different game path with the manga.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll keep watching the manga too. Just in case, now that the anime is finished.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old news. Why do you think it got used in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. I know this. Not a lot of people knew he was real and all this stuff they based the manga on is was real stuff posted on forums and such.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the manga and anime are both based on the visual novel game for the XboX. There are also a PC and PSP ports released. Just dont know if anything thats in english.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The VN is pretty much translated, just undergoing editing.
I am not really sure if i can post a link to the translation, so i am afraid you will have to look it up yourselves :V Its really, really easy to find.
Apparently it has a early 2012 release, according to the site.

edit:

The VN is pretty much translated, just undergoing editing.
I am not really sure if i can post a link to the translation, so i am afraid you will have to look it up yourselves :V Its really, really easy to find.
Apparently it has a early 2012 release, according to the site.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. I know this. Not a lot of people knew he was real and all this stuff they based the manga on is was real stuff posted on forums and such.
I believe that was written at the beginning of the manga(newly translated one on mangastream).
The 24 episode anime was also great. It also has a nice soundtrack. :)
But i don't know if it's going to be continued or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom