Steampack Download

Best answers
The downloads for the FULL 1.1 ESF BETA STEAMPACK is not working, where can i get it? REMEMBER I DONT HAVE ANY ESF VERSIONS. I NEED FULL ESF BETA 1.1! O_O lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there is your problem first you have to install half life then steam then esf beta 1.1 then install esf steam pack 2.0 and your set to go.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I installed hl, then esf, then steam, and then the steam pack. I think that was the proper order. If not, w/e. It still works ^_^. Hey Chris...

Best answers
u should tell us what problem you'd got.

Best answers
OK i got the following on my desktop atm.
1) STEAM
2) HALF-LIFE (BANNED WONID FROM COUNTER-STRIKE HACKS)

what i want is either... STEAM playable ESF (tried b4 and it kept crashing when i got it WITH fmod.dll) or change my WONID CD Key for my original Half-Life :id:

Best answers
lol, and u're wondering why ? Youre BANNED, cuz u used cheats. (lol, and you ask how to fix this :fight: )

Best answers
i have another key for WON but i dunno how to change from 1 to another

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a thread on how to change your won id... you have to do something with your shortcut or something i dont know i forgot and im too lazy to look for the thread cuz its sorta old. but look around maybe youll find it. or ask one of the team members. but listen here. you were banned for cheating... if people start knowing you cheat they will get your wonid and stuff and ban you too just like they try to do with devil.

Best answers
i did that like 4 years ago and its a 5 year ban. I dont cheat anymore because I dont wanna take the risk of getting caught then having to buy a new cd key

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom