Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Application problem XD

Just restart STEAM. Worked for me

Best answers
Bah I usually get that error, it pisses the heck out of me. Your Steam just shuts down yeh?? Well Grega's method is the best one. But sometimes Steam has its way of pissing you off and that error will keep comming up again and again and again, therefore not being able to use steam.

So what you do is o_O restart your computer, that should do the trick. If that doesn't work, your Steam is kinda stuffed.

www.Ar$enovicius.justgotowned.com

-GuZzie

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Lol thank you

-Grega : If i want to restart steam..i have to lunch it first -.-
xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh well i will restart my pc soon oir later.
But with you 2 there is no helping it..
If i want to RUN steam. That thingy has to let me to. before i post this i wanted to RUN steam not restart steam -.-
lol..anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get that error often as well. It's quite annoying, sometimes restarting Steam doesn't work so you have to restart your computer. Good luck solving it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah rebooting worked
thanks

Best answers
so when is this STEAM thread i will ask something about steam. I have "got" steam serial and after al process is going to finish i will write " subscription pending" and after this it still dont work ... so what i have to do?

Best answers
Hehehe, nah dude. If you have any other Steam problems, its best to make a new thread about it. Anyways, keep trying untill it works. It can could talk a long time .

-GuZzie

Discord Member
Best answers
That error usually happens when your computer loses connection to the internet during a game. If you are on a wireless network, sometimes turning off the Windows Zero Configuration service will help solve the problem.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
acctualy i have the same problem but to me is like this:
i press on steam icon and nothing happens and in process manager it shows that is running and if i wait like 20-30 min i get the same message.
So i could play games or open steam like a 3 months so and just now i tryed right clicking on steam icon and pressing on last one from the top and than i turn off/disable visual theme and than apply and than i run the steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom