💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
How can you not like this movie..
how could lucas ruin something as simple as attack of the clones? :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious on how 1 and 2, were ruined at all.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Dies* When I saw this thread I clicked it right away ill watch the trailer now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I'm curious on how 1 and 2, were ruined at all.
because they were terrible movies that sucked too much to be compared with the orginal movies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOO!!!! OOOOO!!!!!!! EP III WONT SUCK!!!!!

Best answers
Yowza. Even though half the trailer was clips from the old movies, the new stuff they showed looks very nice. Is this a summer 2005 thing?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say this trailer looks about as good as the trailers for parts 1 and 2. I'm not thrilled by the idea of the third movie and I'm not thrilled by the trailer. The plus is it'll have vadar, the minuses are that it's lucas and he's stuck bridging two movies now.

The first two movies were ruined because lucas has lost his mind, that's all. The drive behind his first three movies were fun and adventure, the new movies are about making lots of cash, and it shows. Wow everything is so pretty in these movies, too bad the character development is about as deep as the voice acting. The star wars universe will always be awesome, but these movies just don't do it justice.

Best answers
I liked the first two movies, but not as much as the original trilogy.

Can't wait to see Episode III though. I'm dying to see the lose ends between Episode II and IV being tied up. And Grievous seems like a decent villain; not to mention we finally get to see Anakin become Darth Vader :devgrin:

Too bad I can't download the trailer right now....

Best answers
Worked really quicly frm file front.

Does anyone know how to take a screen shot in quicktime? u know like the ctrl+I in media player.

Best answers
"Lord Vader..."

"Yes, master."

"Rise."

:devgrin: Was that actually James Earl Jones' voice for Vader? Sounded a lot like him.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
"Lord Vader..."

"Yes, master."

"Rise."

:devgrin: Was that actually James Earl Jones' voice for Vader? Sounded a lot like him.

Yes it was and he was thrilled to be asked to do it again (like anyone else could have).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i remember correctly.....I heard somewhere, that a R rated is going to be released on DVD.

Best answers
If that's true it would be cool if they have the R version at the cinemas too but also a censored version for the kiddies.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
Yes it was and he was thrilled to be asked to do it again (like anyone else could have).
The person who did his voice on the Tie Fighter game did an excellent job imitating his voice. It's possible to do it, but I'm so glad James Earl Jones doned the distorter once again. I wonder who is playing vader in the costume? Hayden Christiansen doesn't seem huge enough to be Vader . . . Prowse was a mammoth man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
The person who did his voice on the Tie Fighter game did an excellent job imitating his voice.

pssh we all know that he was a robot clone of the real mr jones

but at least we will have a few good moments in the movie where he says stuff with out being lame like the rest of the movie ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we'll have some awesome vader action....mainly the Jedi Purge...if they show it.

Best answers
I don't really think they will have the jedi purge in it. I think he Ani will become Vader near the end of the film so there won't be much time to slaughter thousands of Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom