StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved SC. Then I found WH: DoW. I don't need SC anymore.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the last Dawn of War RTS game that was released (don't remember the name of it) is actually pretty cool.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dawn of War II, kinda sucks though. No base building isn't fun, it's not a RTS, that's RTT, and it removes a huge amount of cool factor. :p

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
No, it's like trying to play a Basketball game casually and having NBA players suddenly join in. Everyone, no matter what league they are in, these days, are absolutely crazy about the game like that. It's been forever ruined. Custom games are the only place you're allowed to have fun anymore, and even some of them are now becoming strict as ****.

I wish E-Sports would never have come to be.

Um what? That again makes no sense. If you're playing ladder you're not going to get paired up against a professional sc2 player. If you're a casual player, which is normally around silver'ish, you're getting paired up with other silvers. THe majority of silver players don't really know what they're doing. If they're these elitest that study the professionals and all, they'll most likely be at a higher league than you which means you wouldn't be paired up against that person in the first place. If you're playing custom games, you'll get paired up vs anyone even higher leagues.

sg2

Best answers
Jinx is trying to say that he would love it if the average gameplay level was today's Bronze level, which might have happened had not everyone seen how extreme pros play.

I don't know how right or wrong he is, but I'm certain there's a conspiracy somewhere in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom