Star Wars The Old Republic

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anyone playing it ?

Got a level 50 Sith Juggernaut on Peragus Mining Facility EU . Almost full Battlemaster gear.

The game is really not as bad as some people claim. :p Sure it might lack some end game content but its only 4 months old give it a break. Plus patch 1.2 is quite big for a MMO. I don't remember WoW adding Warzone's / BGs and dungeons and raids in one patch along with bug fixes and a family system ( legacy ) . Judging by the amount of work they put into patches I think its going to develop into a very good MMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
50 Guardian here. my add prevents me from getting full battlemaster. Im on Ajunta Pall server, Republic side.

The game is not bad at all, but the nay sayers always overshadow everyone else. To say there isn't much to do at end game is kinda, well. Its like most other mmo's, even the "champion of mmo's" has the same amount to do endgame which is, PvP, raid, farm, or quests. Also alts. That's all most mmo's have for it at the end really

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have lvl 50 Marauder on Ula VII, but I'm currently in a break until 1.2 goes live.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Damn you Marauders and your OP Damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Level 50 guardian tank.

Being an actual "Tank" in pvp is awesome. And I don't mean just the spec. There's an actual role for tanks in pvp.

I personally love the game. There's definitely alot of people pissing about it but the simple fact is that ALL mmo's start off like this, and very rare will they start off as positively as this one did. There is problems with server population, animations glitching up combat, and endgame content. But fixes and content are coming soon, and hopefully some server merges or switching capability.

As an avid player of WoW, I can say that it's an MMO well worth any spenders time (if they're willing to be a little leniant) and it's clearly set to over-take Warcraft as long as the team keeps up on maintenance, content, and balancing. Also, **** gunslingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom