Ssj3 ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
later perhaps

btw if anyone has played sonic adventure 2 i need some help cause im coloring a super shadow pic and i cant remember if the red parts on him stay red or if they turn a different color...

Best answers
question: in buu saga, goku sez to trunks & goten that he can only go ssj3 cos he is dead - and the 'rules' of being alive dont apply to him.... so u can only ssj3 if u are dead?

Best answers
that cant not be true cause gotenks went to ssj3 and he wasnt dead so he must have said something different

ultrassj_vegeta

U
nah he says it takes up to much energy of the living or sumfin... they can still use it.. just not for long...

Best answers
Hibiki, Kuyuaga has completed Sonic Adventure 2 now so he will no, I think they get darker im not 100% sure. So PM Kuyuaga.

Retired
Best answers
no, he said that he could stay SSJ3 longer in the other dimension. cuz the energy rules dont apply there. and in the real world he could only be SSJ3 for 15 mins.

Best answers
Hey Hibiki i just got back from Game Guru's House, Me and Game Man just had a kool match in SSBM in his Cube and he was playing FF10 i think anyway he said that Shadow's red bits DONT change colour. So there ya have it

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well..they stay red..but he changes color when he becomes hyper shadow..

Best answers
Yeh thats what i meant, When he Goes Hyper he goes kinda creamy but the red bits stay the same, only the black bits change and some other minro details

Best answers
your wrng about the ssj3 power limits, Goku could only be ssj3 for 15 cause it took too much power when he was dead and in this dimension, gotaenks could only do it for 5 min since the fusion cuold barly support it and when goku was alive i dont know i havent seen the tail end of dbz(i'm up too when he punches buu out of his ki shpere as Vegetto) but in DBGT an any of the movies he's either dead or only ssj3 for a few minutes.

Best answers
sonic 2 was a great game i beat it about 6 months ago i bought it 4 the dreamcast it took mre liek 1 week to beat ti but it was very fun hyper shadow looks kinda silvery creams color

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
no, he said that he could stay SSJ3 longer in the other dimension. cuz the energy rules dont apply there. and in the real world he could only be SSJ3 for 15 mins.
no actually Mr.Nipples..i was very correct ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom