Ssj2?

Best answers
I was playing the new beta version and iit rocks! then i made a server lots of people came on the 1 person came on his name was "test" and he said he could go ssj2 so i said he was lieing so he said come see. Then as a shock he got gohan went ssj then gohan freaked out like with cell and there it was a ssj2 gohan the hair was upstrait and there where flikkers coming of of him any one know any thing about it? because i really dont.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
you mean movements?

ye when he was transforming he did it in a different was than normal one i havent seen before then and the wierd thing was that he was ssj when he transformed so he was ssj2 not just ssj.

Best answers
strange, maybe the authors have a surpirise for us? :p
BTW: do you have some screenshots?

Best answers
i dunno why would thay not say something?

or maby its a cheat?

doesent any one know anything because i think we all want to be ssj2!!!!!:p

wait his name was test s maby it was one of the esf staff trying a new corny trick?

and i wish i had made some but i was to busy trying to do it my self.

he said go ssj the press x and y at the sometime i tryed it but it keppt typing???????

Best answers
you must be lieing... u wouldnt be able to see a new model unless it was in your esf directory... did the server make you download something? (little black bar at bottom is the d/l bar when it makes u d/l something) unless they hid another model somewhere when we install it which i highly doubt... so if ne one has some spare time go look in ur esf directory everywhere for it... LOL have fun!

Best answers
After looking on my computer with no luck i went to the internet can anyone tell me what this means?

Numa tarde surgi um antigo inimigo cell gohan chega perto delle da risada e fala hahaha eu fiquei mais forte o poder que tinha te derrotado a uma decada é fraco eu virei um super guerreiro mais cell fala e eu virei mais fraco meu ki esta maior até do que seu pai gohan se inrita e vira o ss3 gohan e cell aserta muitos socos gohan gohan da um kamehameha junto com o de cell ai é umaa briga de matar pois o kamehameha de cell inpatou do que de gohan gohan e cell apanham muito goha estava quase morendo queando ele fura a bariga de cell com um chute e o mata com um kamehameha o valeu esse é meu fan fic vou ver se acho um fan flhash
assinado jean que é gohan ssj2

i must find out if there is a ssj2

Best answers
brolly, it means:

In one late appeared one old enemy cell gohan arrive close delle to the laugh and say hahaha I I was stronger the power that had defeated you to decada? weak I turned a super warrior more cell I speak and I turned weakker mine ki this greater at? that its inrita father gohan if and turns ss3 gohan and cell aserta many socos gohan gohan of the together one kamehameha with the one of cell ai? umaa fight to kill therefore kamehameha of cell inpatou of that of gohan gohan and cell apanham goha very were almost morendo queando it pierce bariga of cell with a kick and the bush with one kamehameha it was valid this? mine fan fic I go to see if I find one fan flhash signed jean that? gohan ssj2

all the words werent translated so read it and c wat u can get from it....

Best answers
Hmmmm, do you have DMZ installed? if so you MIGHT have saw the DMZ model and he could have had it as well, thats the only thing i can think of.. I checked my esf directory b4 i even played just to see what all the models were... There's nothing with ssj2 gohan, so there CANT be a ssj2 in esf UNless it is hidden somewhere...

Best answers
He Could Of Made It himself cause you could go edit all the files to add new characters

Best answers
yea but that doesnt explain how another person could see it, if he made it himself, he would be the only one to see it, since its only in his folder, so if someone else could see it, they would have to have it as well, meaning the server forced the DL to begin with like someone said b4, OR they were friends and he gave it to him.

Best answers
Then He Could Just Be Lying He Gots No Proof Cause I Would Of Caught It On Video

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Considering that each character only has one transformation..

It would be VERY hard for somebody to do that

Granted, this is based off of the show..but unlik the show, peopel can't pull new forms outta their arses like Goku..
They didn't go any farther than one form per character

sorry to burst your bubble

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom