• I think they could do sumthing cool...but not the electric aura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think its worth a shot!

• Good luck to them, they will need it

• I think they can pull it off

• THERE THE ESF TEAM THEY CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
OK heres a dumb question but this makes no sence, I HAVE people telling me, ESF will not be releasing a patch with SSj2 in it, because you cant do the electric aura part?? is that true??
I believe u can ive seen uara packs all over, all types of weird stuff, If you see the glowy aura that they have IN DMZ, and u cant turn that on and off, if u make that, but instead not around their body , make it sparks and electricity ??

Well im just saying i got people telling me, that ssj2 will not be released , that WOULD SUCK

LETS HEAR IT TO THE ESF TEAM, CAN THEY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
OK heres a dumb question but this makes no sence, I HAVE people telling me, ESF will not be releasing a patch with SSj2 in it, because you cant do the electric aura part?? is that true??
i think these ppl misunderstood something
the next patch (beta 1.1) won´t have new transformations, but beta 2.0+ will have them

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the patches. They are only patches. They fix bugs and add things the team might have not been able to too beta 1.0 because of timing and such. From what I have heard you can still have a ssj2 character without that eletric aura.

Best answers
From what I have heard you can still have a ssj2 character without that eletric aura.
that makes no sence... Does that mean they will fully be able to go ssj2, wit the electric aura? or will u only be ssj and will have to download a ssj2 aura pack ??

Best answers
OMG I MISSD!!
ssj2 character without that eletric aura.
omfg!! NO ELECTRIC AURA!! holy **** im quitting before beta 2.0
Lol No ssj2 aura, thats gonna be sooooo lame:

Best answers
why the hell would lightning auras stop ssj2 from being apart of the game? that aura is not unique of any ssj level. SSJ3 Goku was seen with that aura as well as other people as ssj2, but if you pay attention to the show you can see that everytime they go ssj2 they dont ALWAYS have a lightning around them, the lightning is from intensity of the fight, so it just matters on how hard they are fighting not what ssj level they are, back to ssj3 goku , when he fought majin buu that was a tough opponent (at the time) and so he got the lightning aura because he was using his full power.
The only physical characteristics that are unique to ssj2 are lighter color blonde hair and more muscle mass, also the yellow/gold aura appears brighter and more constant.

PS calm the hell down with all that ?s and !s what are you on, speed?

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
OMG I MISSD!!

omfg!! NO ELECTRIC AURA!! holy **** im quitting before beta 2.0
Lol No ssj2 aura, thats gonna be sooooo lame:

he said you can...

Best answers
I belive people are already making a Lighting Aura so....Stop the crying

Best answers
Honestly I think It Would Be Better If The Electricity Flows Around The Person and Such and Then It Would Flow around Both The Aura and Person When U Put Turbo On.:yes: :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would leave the mod due to lack of an electric ssj2 aura? Then be gone, briggand. If you can find a more playable and accurate Dragonball Z mod at a lower shelf price than this one, go to it. It'll likely be over a year before we see a new transformation anyhow, so you have plenty of time to think about it.

SSj2 character in DBZ never have the electrical aura for long. The electricity only floats around while they're posing just after the transformation, or when they're powering up

Best answers
No aura of electricity or not, I will play ESF until the day I am robbed and my computer is stolen, or i die..and besides its the ESF team, they can do anything, they'll pull it off with flying colours. I just cant wait to see what they have cooked up for Goku's SSJ3. *drules at the thought*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with esfs current codeing it couldnt be done with out alot of work

however joe will add electricity to ssj2 aura when ssj2 is implamented

SO STOP GOING OH MY GOD NO SSJ2 ESF TEAM NOOBS TO NO HAVE AURA YET!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoah i never even noticed an electrical aura on SSJ2 saiyans(hell i have a hard time telling them apart from the normal SSJ)
anyways the team could obviously pull it off... all it takes is another pl multiplier and model change. simple stuff.

and eye candy is not all that matters in a game. i mean i would still play this game if it was squares shooting at other squares if it had exactly the same gameplay...

Best answers
why the hell would lightning auras stop ssj2 from being apart of the game? that aura is not unique of any ssj level. SSJ3 Goku was seen with that aura as well as other people as ssj2, but if you pay attention to the show you can see that everytime they go ssj2 they dont ALWAYS have a lightning around them, the lightning is from intensity of the fight, so it just matters on how hard they are fighting not what ssj level they are, back to ssj3 goku , when he fought majin buu that was a tough opponent (at the time) and so he got the lightning aura because he was using his full power.
Lol Yes in the show, the first time any saiyan goes SSJ2, you see the electric aura, I think ur the one on the speed or sumthing bro, I was just saying this post was manly for ppl who wil lvote that ESF can do it, aint trying to fight here, but you see Suepr Saiyan in the show:
Ssj-Hair turns yellow/eyes blue at first /then green/muscles bulge, great power increase
Ssj2-Hair grows longer and more spiky/muscles bulge a little more/and electric spark/s appear around the saiyan.
Ssj3-hair grows out very long/eybrows disappear,mucles get some what bigger, and electric spark stays/aura does not move instead of flowing around them

Best answers
are u crazy or sumthin who cares if there is an electricity or not, IMHO the current aura suck, i mean it's like an aura it's not like a yellow bag -no offence( i am just saying it doesn't matter how the aura looks like)- but who cares i don't play the game to see the aura i play it for it's the best mod i have seen yet. and CS sux big time compared to it. really. IMO.

and no one outside the team can make an electricity right now cuz it's got to be a sprtie and u have to code that, and u can't make part of the aura cuz it'll be yellow and it will stay there cuz the aura doesn't have an animation. even if u make it animate it won't animate ingame.

Best answers
It is possible to do the spaking thing. It will probably be one of the main things that you can tell the transformations apart
(lets face it, ssj and ssj2 dont look very different for most saiyans)

Like he said, its a sprite, it needs programmed. It wont take too much memory though, probably 15 kb if it was hugely and overly redundant programming. I'd say more on the lines of 3 to 10 kb. For you hpb's out there, thats about 3 seconds extra. So in other words dont worry about it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun care if it has electircity or not, its still ONE of the only good DBZ based mods out there so stop whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom