SSJ2 to SSJ3??

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
when the hell is cell 100% perfect ?
100% Perfect Cell is when he comes from when he sefl-destruct and he has the power of a SSJ2. Come on you must remember it. Nearly everyone does.

Best answers
ok, a few fixes.

Goku
SSJ
USSJ
SSJ2
SSJ3

Gohan
SSJ
SSJ2
Mystic (even thought it is Adult Gohan he can still go SSJ and SSJ2)

Vegeta
SSJ
USSJ
SSJ2(Majin)

Chibi Trunks
SSJ
SSJ2
Fused SSJ3

Piccolo
Fused with Nail
Fused with Kami
Super Namek

Frieza
Form 1
Form 2
Form 3
Final Form

Krillin
Erm.... hair?

Cell
Semi-Perfect
Perfect
Ultimate
Fat (lol, joking)

Buu
Evil Buu (technically not a transformation, there were 2 Buus)
Form 2 Buu
Super Buu
Kid Buu

Goten
SSJ
SSJ2
Fused SSJ3

Correct me where you think i'm wrong instead of saying i'm insane etc :)

Best answers
as far as i think, these will be the transformations:

goku:
ssj
ssj3

gohan:
ssj
ssj2

krillin:
mystic

piccolo:
supernamek

frieza:
form 2
form 3

vegeta:
ssj
majinn ssj2

trunks:
ssj
ussj

cell:
semi perfect
perfect

buu:
evil buu
super buu

Best answers
i won´t post a list now, because its USELESS...

i will just wait and see, i´m sure the esf team will do a good job.

nothing else to say here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously I think they can figure out a good transformation order on their own, it's not that complicated. Like this other guy says... it IS kinda useless.

Best answers
SSJ3_G0tenks: Goku never went USSJ.
Only Trunks and Vegeta have

Best answers
he did before he went ssj2, if you remember, he was charging and his muscles bulked and he was in ussj form, then he carried on to ssj2

Best answers
i don't remember that. When a Sayain-jin goes USSJ, his public go pure white. and the only times that happens was when he transformed for the very first time.

I'll have to watch the Saga when he first goes SSJ2.

Best answers
Goku goes USSJ in the time chamber. Gohan gets all excited, but Goku says that USSJ isn't the transformation he was looking for - it's too cumbersome for his taste. It's soon after that he decides that the best way is learning the perfect transformation technique etc. etc.

That's the only time I know of that Goku goes USSJ. He never uses it in battle. I don't think it should really be in because Goku doesn't feel comfortable in using it - he prefers to keep a balance between speed and power.

Best answers
he still did turn to it before he could turn ssj2... and it is a boost of both power and speed (dispite some people's thoughts). The reason I say it is a boost of both speed and power is to do with trunks, he couldn't lay a finger on cell, he went USSJ and cell had to block his attacks instead of moving out the way.

Best answers
actually, Cell isent at full power there.
at first, Trunks thinks he's superior due to his USSJ, but Cell simply starts to move faster than him (Cell powers up), then USSJ is WAY to slow, and Trunks simply gives up without a fight.

Goku knew that, that is why he decided that USSJ was the wrong way to go, and he'd rather train to make SSJ his normal state.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here we go into this USSJ arguement again. Lemme set this record straight:

USSJ is a boosting of power by a lot (not as much as SSJ2, otherwise one punch probobly would have disabled cell) but a decrease of speed. What makes me say it's a decrease?

1.) Goku says it is in the time chamber, when he first does it, and decides not to keep the form.

2.) After trunks is defeated by cell, vegeta calls trunks a fool and mentions to him how he saw the decrease and didn't go all the way.

3.) after he's defeated, Trunks mentions that he didn't stop training USSJ and didn't notice the decrease because he wanted to prove himself so much to his father.

4.)Cell mentions it just after the fight, that the form is too bulky for adequate speed. Cell then make his muscles huge just like trunks, but then powers back down.

5.) The biggest reason: It's simple logic... if USSJ was nothing but an improvement over SSJ, then goku and vegeta would have both used it to it's fullest extent, seeing that there is no disadvantage to it compared to SSJ. But the disadvantage is speed loss and that's why they stopped.

Trunks could hit cell in his normal SSJ form, but he was not trained enough to hurt him. USSJ was strong enough to hurt him, but not fast enough to hit him (when he actually used his speed.) Goku's SSJ1 form during the tournament could both hit and harm cell because he had essentially trained his SSJ1 to it's very maximum, whereas trunks and vegeta had not. Goku's SSJ1 was much stronger than there's. And you know goku's ssj1 cause there's no electricity or anything; SSJ2 is the level they'd all been TRYING to get to, but never reached. That's why they all freaked out when gohan transformed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people like to abuse the word Mystic.
There is no Mystic Krillin, hese just Krillin with hair.
Its like saying Trunks as a baby was just Trunks but when
he grew up he turned into Mystic Trunks just cause he got older
and grew more hair which makes no sense at all. Anyway as far
as Transformations go I wouldn't like to see Mystic or Majin in this
mod. Maybe their outfit from that saga but not any other form that
was temporary. It'd be extremely lame to have gohan go from
Normal>Super Saiyan>Super Saiyan 2>Normal with more Power

Even though Mystic is not his normal form he still looks normal
and would be uneccesary. As for Majin I cant argue with that
but why have him go Normal>Super Saiyan>Majin Super Saiyan 2?
Its not like his attacks change in-game he will still have the same
attacks and he wont be any crazier since your controlling him. You
will barely see the M on his forehead too unless you do a backflip

Best answers
After the fight with Goku as Majin Vegeta, he was able to go ssj2 any time he wanted.. so adding SSJ2 Vegeta (NOT Majin SSJ2) would be better

Mystic Gohan was much stronger than he was before as an SSJ2 although he pretty much was a standard Saiyan..
The difference in power between SSJ2 Gohan and Mystic Gohan.. is probably almost the same as that of Goku SSJ3 and Vegetto (I'm just estimating here)
SSJ2's pretty much had trouble fighting Super Buu, but Mystic Gohan pretty much had him to his knees

Best answers
i think why proud prince doesn't like the mystic transformation is because it doesn't look any different to the normal sayajin form which wouldn't be as cool as a ssj2 :)

I kinda agree, but aslong as there is a power increase then it would make me happy.

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Why do people like to abuse the word Mystic.
There is no Mystic Krillin, hese just Krillin with hair.
Its like saying Trunks as a baby was just Trunks but when
he grew up he turned into Mystic Trunks just cause he got older
and grew more hair which makes no sense at all. Anyway as far
as Transformations go I wouldn't like to see Mystic or Majin in this
mod. Maybe their outfit from that saga but not any other form that
was temporary. It'd be extremely lame to have gohan go from
Normal>Super Saiyan>Super Saiyan 2>Normal with more Power

Even though Mystic is not his normal form he still looks normal
and would be uneccesary. As for Majin I cant argue with that
but why have him go Normal>Super Saiyan>Majin Super Saiyan 2?
Its not like his attacks change in-game he will still have the same
attacks and he wont be any crazier since your controlling him. You
will barely see the M on his forehead too unless you do a backflip
I believe the transformation in the game should be based changes in appearances it good if they give some people more transformation to be about even as others. Just because u cant see the change like Majin Vegeta really besides the M. He a whole new SSJ2 unless u mean its useless and they should just put SSJ2. Its good that they gave krillin a transformation cuz then hardly anyone would use him. Its not unnescessary to have Mystic because its kinda like a transformation nonetheless, they are a lot stronger and faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom