ssj2/ssj3 will we ever get to them?

Best answers
This isnt really a suggestion more than a question.

When we get ssj2 and ssj3 i mean for some people we never get to ssj before the server crashes or we get an error.. With ssj2 and ssj3 i mean the map will most likely change or somthing will happen to where we lose the connection...now heres what im thinking. can we make the transformations close together. cause i can see that a ssj goku with a pl of 5 mil and the ssj2 is lets say 8 mil HE WILL NEVER GET THERE before somthing happens and if he does THEN HOW IS HE GONNA GET TO ssj3????????? i mean that would be like a pl of 25 mil for ssj3 if u look at it realisticly...I dont know about you but the fastest ive ever gotten to 10mil pl was 30 mins and usually somthing gives by then....what im saying is consider making the next transformations close together such as this for goku

SSJ=1,750,000
SSJ2= 6,500,000 (non turbo ssj)
SSJ3= 14,500,000 (non turbo ssj2)

Best answers
i think they would add a variable to set the speed at which PL increases on the server, or make it so you can pick at what PLs characters transform for the server. they will handle it at the time.

Best answers
i know but i think they may make the pl's to high so that you may never see a ssj3!

REALLY OFF TOPIC: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS WAIT 120 Second thing before posting again....ARGHH

Best answers
Hehe.. the team got the mod this far, so they aren't idiots..
I am sure that they will will balance the PL needed to transform when more transformations become available..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They most likely set it up to take some time, but not too long before you can ascend. Once there are more levels I'm sure they will change the PL levels so you are able to ascend higher.
But that is quite awhile from now. Let the team cross that bridge when they come to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom