SSJ2 Gohan

Best answers
i think its ok i just think the face skin could be a tad darker,and the hair should be a dark yello not light yello

Best answers
all i would do to that is fix hair and take your time with it because so many gohan models have really really bad rushed hair so make this one good

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked teh models orginal hair myself,(the gillmore made) but this is his interpretation of it,

Best answers
Ok ok, i'll change the face skin.

Looking at the hair, there are actually quite a few ref pics of SSJ2 Gohan that i checked out...In some of them the hair was more spiky than others so i dunno. Actually the hair that came with the original model was'nt bad at all - it just needed to be more spread out and have more body to it.

I thought the cape was a good idea at the time, but it suffers from clipping problems in some animations. I assigned the cape verts to the hair-body joint to get some movement and it looks cool in some anims but as i said...clipping probs in others.

Damn i forgot to take a screenshot of the caped version showing it to be skinned.

Best answers
My apologies for the double post, but for some reason i cant edit my last one.

Anyway here's the skinned and finished version of the cape.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's one great cape, hopefully it will be animated and all so that the legs and such don't go through it. My crit is towards teh bang, i think you should make it longer, but if you like it that way just leave it its not too bad. And also what is up with the model's hands? they get really skinny at the wrist and then the fingers look wierd. And his wrist bands are a lil bit off the arm, is that how Nuttzy's model was or did that just happen by accident? Well anyways its a great model.

Also can u post side shots of your model with the cape at different angles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a cool model and skin. But I think the hair can be better. The 'V' on his forehead should be brought down a tad bit, so it that he doesn't look like Tyra Banks, and he should fix the hair a bit from the top. More side reference should fix that problem.

Oh, and btw. These crits are for nuttzy. =P

Best answers
Wow, I am so glad that this model wasn't lost. Although I see you altered it, I am glad it is going to be released since last time I didn't get the chance to which was bad. Nice job editing it, although the original face was better, you shouldn't change it since we aren't going to see the face unless people try to edit it themselves, or it begins to massivly lag in the server you are in causing you to be able to move the camera around and see the front of the model.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
Oh, and btw. These crits are for nuttzy. =P

nuttzy doesnt have any part of this project, what you are critting is an unrelated COMPLETED model in either case crits shouldnt be posted on that here,

crits on a finished model=worthless, not to mention you did it in the wrong thread, thsi is elements gohan thread so you dont need to bring me in to play

Best answers
the only thing that i can crit on is, the bang should be on the other side
and it should be longer

Best answers
you HAVE to fix the hair

1) the single bang isn't long enough

2) there arent enough spikes and they are too thick

3) the hair goes straight up!, there is supposed to be a slight curl on both sides of the head like this

THATS MY 2 CENTS

Best answers
hope his model turns out great!!

mayb let the bang extend to his mouth i know there is a pic of it somewhere but i have not found it yet!!

Best answers
I've left the edit for some other time. I'm too busy workin on a mod that i'm involved with so i'll finish it when i have some free time again.

Best answers
Hey man Great Gohan model :yes: his face could use some work but it looks very good. I hope your mod goes well and you finish up this model GL!!! :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom