ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah like i said i got no idea why its lags but thats what they been sayin

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um leet.... NO!! they sed it dusn't lag!! thats y they sed its good even on a 56k.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said it would lag????

come on people if the team or a tester didnt say it then dont beleave it!!! cause its 100% guessing

Best answers
yeah like i said i got no idea why its lags but thats what they been sayin
You really should stay outta other people buisness. I just love how someone hears a small bit of information and they blow it outta porportion(dont qoute me on spelling :p ). What you probaly heard that one of the recent inteam releases had an unstable ping from a line of code that was broken, harsens already found this line of code and fixed it. It really didnt make much lag, but it made enough to lag 56k players, the othere testers on broadband didnt notice it at all. Believe me, any bugs like that will be non existant before the beta is released, stop making assumptions. About fps lag, well if your pc cant handle a few particle effects or new models thats your problem. About the particle effects, there is a way to make them not apparant and not affect your fps. Besides that everything is fine, figure out what is true and final before posting about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank u val for saying this cause im so sick of hearing peoples ideas on why stuff is happening when they dont know anything about the problem >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt think it lagged until people repeatedly jammed it down me throat that it does, it was in the thread about damaged skins

btw i never got to read all of val's post just the first half so if i said something that already been answered sorry but i got stuff to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh just read the last part hehehahahah my PC losing fps haahah good one

Best answers
Is it better for me to overreact over something that causes lag or the esf fans that uses 56k. I think its better dealing with 1 instead of alot more.

Best answers
oh kay, i got something to say that will clear up all your minds...

do u have ssj script ????

then let it change your goku into ssj goku.

does it lag???
no.

and what about the sound??? when vegeta cries till he goes ssj, does it lag???
no.

if u dont have ssj script, then launch a hl game, and change in console your model. if u have gordon model, type in: model hgrunt.

did it lag in the model changing???
HELL ****IN NO!!!! U R RIGHT MASTER DORN IAM SUCH A DUMB ***** I KNOW NOTHING.

oh man guy go to bed and sleep
ok.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
damn...... i think i can vaguely make out wat you are trying to say. but your sposed to be like old yeh?? you'd think you could speak properly. hehe jk soz man....

and err with super saiyan script its all client side yeh?? so wat you see is what you see only. with people turning into super saiyan and back out of supersaiyan the data hasta be sent bak and forth so that YOU can tell the difference..... yeh ur rite.... u dunno everythin.... but i dun really kno if this lags or nethin.. but it wud cause like more lag than ssj script ... so err dorn... beshooshed.....

if i am completely rong.. do not flame me pls..... i probly am....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom