Ssj

Best answers
No, he just comes down to earth and sez 'hi, I have instant trannsmission', but it would be so funny cos he would like teleport to the wrong place and on top of ppl and stuff.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4, while massively badassed, is a bit much.

They lost the "angelic warrior" image when they lost the gold. ANd besides that, I'd like to know...why would their hair get SHORTER, why would it NOT GET MORE BRIGHT YELLOW/GOLD, and why would they GROW RANDOM PINK HAIR?

Maybe I should photoshop up an SSJ4 pic and make it look like it SHOULD. lol

In any case I think that level of power was just unnecessary. I was happiest with 3. 1 and 2 were cool, 3 is supposed to be like, the ultimate.

Add to the fact that Vegeta goes 4 with the help of that dumb ray Bulma builds...it just makes it lamer. It's like, "we added this to make it cooler," and they didn't bother trying to hide it.

So...SSJ4 is pretty badass but in my opinion I would've rather seen the other saiyans make it to 2 or even 3 in Vegeta's case before seeing Goku get ANOTHER extra one.

I still look forward to GT, of course. Because why? There are gonna be some HARDCORE battles. I can only imagine. Hehe.

Still pissed my boy Vegeta doesn't hit the big tres, though. >:0\

Best answers
the highest ssj level ive ever heard of was ssj12 where goku was a red monkey and had a really hairy face

Best answers
HAHAHAHA
You have heard wrong my friend, highest Super Sayjin Level is 4 .. levels above 4 are all fake/fan made

Below is a picture of what a SSJ4 looks like.
I'm watching DBGT at the moment on CNX (Anime channel in the UK) and tomorrow is the day when Goku turns into SSJ4 for the first time :)

Best answers
now i've got it!!! i'v seen SSJ4 many times but i never knew who do they remind me!!!

LION-O!!! FROM THUNDERCATS!!!!

Best answers
damn Thundercats that is one old cartoon... hehe i watched that when i was a kid :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that rocks!!

ontopic:
i think ssj4 is just a addon to make gt special, because gt, is boring in compared to dbz the only thing cool about gt is that fight that vegeta and goku go ssj 4 and then fuse in gogeta

Best answers
yeah i;ve seen a clip of that part of DBGT, it was funny seeing Vegeta do the fusion dance, but i've seen it before in the DBZ Movies :) when Gogeta first appears

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom