Ssj-ssj4

Best answers
It's maroon! But, I agree, SSJ4 not only should not be in esf, but it looks like Mystic Gohan on an overdose of Rogain!:talk:

Best answers
Marron, actually. and I disagree. I think that SSJ4 shouldn't be allowed because Vegeta doesn't have one, or he doesn't use it, and it's from DBGT, not DBZ.

Best answers
ssj4 was stupid. gt was stupid. in fact dbz after cell games was stupid. i did like the ssj 3. but thats about it.

Best answers
I think Im on the same level as Night Shade, although there were a couple of parts I liked bout Buu Saga, although Buu himself was absolutely ***. Seems like every damn enemy they encounter can friggin regenerate. Buu wasn't even strong, they killed him like 20 times, Vegeta even killed him in non-ssj mode like 2 or 3 times.

The sad thing about DBGT is nomatter how much Buu Saga sucked the sentire DBGT series was shorter than it. Ha.

SSJ4 sux too. And having a tail made you stronger so it shouldnt be in ESF cuz none of the chars had tails only in the beginning.

Best answers
/agrees with NightShade.

I think the whole show should have ended after the cell saga. Everybody was strong and cool, there was an awesome showdown between good and evil, and krillin was still the comic relief.

Enter Buu saga Gohan is a such a loser its hard to imagine its the same boy that destroyed cell. He even gets an upgrade to mystic and is still a loser. All he manages to do is toy with him and hit him real hard. Krillin is no longer the comic relief instead they choose whom? Piccolo

They regress Piccolo to nothing more than someone with an IQ of 50 who stands around a lot shaking his eyes with his mouth wide open. Buu is beyond question the worst enemy ever; all he does is regenerate from everything, even disintegration. He never looses any power from regenerating, and he transforms what, 6 times if you count the absorptions.

The only saving grace in the whole Buu saga was Vegita. That poor man is always getting screwed, he destroys himself to save the world and everything he cares about. Does it work? Hell no, because its Vegita. You bet you sweet ass if it were Goku sacrificing his life Buu would have stayed dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
ssj4 was stupid. gt was stupid. in fact dbz after cell games was stupid. i did like the ssj 3. but thats about it.
No acctually Everything that had to do with Cell sucked. The
whole Androids thing was pretty good. Because it brought something
from the past. If they never made Android Saga I would've stopped
watching DBZ at Frieza Saga. But the only reason why I hate Cell
saga and Buu Saga is because after them, all the enemeis they
seem to encounter regenerate. And Cell, All he does is ***** and
cry cause he is weaker. Then when hese stronger than everyone
hese like this macho man and he turns back into a baby when
SSJ2 Gohan kicks his ass. And Majin Buu is pathetic all he does is
want to eat candy. And they joke around half the time. And Majin
Buu is also childish but not like Cell. Cell was just a baby. Therefore
now you know why I like Android 17, or atleast the Androids themselves.

I also like Frieza. But the reason why I like them is cause they
were more serious than all the other villians.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the post with the things they added/improoved...

Best answers
O shut up Scooter man learn dbz.. jesus, anyways i heard there going to add Adult Gohan, if they do that they should give younger gohan a tail because he did have one, Vegeta should have one too, nah...not really he only had it back in the day with Nappa...yep..ok c-ya

Best answers
/agrees with Proud_Prince

After Freeza all the enemies acted *** and regenerated and with no loss of power at that. Yeah the androids were cool especialy 17. The greatest fight I have ever had the chance to witness so far in DBZ was 17 vs. Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
i just can`t wait untill we can transform into ssj2!! :)
of topic: We can transform SSJ2???You are saying that you can already go SSJ??Are u a saiyan?? j/k
on topic: SSJ4 suxxx thats all:p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't diss my main man Cell, damn you! So he cried a little bit when he was getting his ass beat down by Vegita. Who wouldn't? He actually used his brain and worked off of Vegita's pride to the point where he actually gained an ally. Cell regenerated a few times, but every time it cost him energy. He wasn't Buu after all. The only time he came back without losing power was right after he blew up King Kai's planet, and that was because of his Saiyan genetic structure. He didn't cry when Gohan was kicking his ass, he wanted Gohan to put up a fight. If you are going to destroy the universe, why not have a little fun first? Buu had no excuse for screwing around though, as he should not have bounced around from wanting to fight, to not giving a crap and blowing up the planet, and then wanting to fight again... that was rediculous. Cell was the man and he knew it. When he came back in his fourth form, which some refer to as SSj2 Cell, he was almost as powerful as Gohan, or maybe even moreso. The only reason we can't answer that question is because of all the screwy events surrounding the final fight. Gohan broke an arm, Cell got smashed on the back by Vegeta and Gohan took advantage of it, yadda yadda. At least Cell had a cameo in GT when he took over the afterlife, but who didn't see that coming?

Edit- I believe it is spelled "maroon." Also, I do not appreciate the flame by Ultimate Vegita following my post. What the hell was the point of spamming that?

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
screw cell CELL SUCKS!...
Ahh there we go a truly intelligent response in an argument for why someone doesn't like Cell. Yes, Yes, I see you point clearly now, it all makes sense.

Best answers
I personally think it should have ended after the "fight to free the future" ep, that would have been a good ending. Oh well.. guess they wanted more money... Although, UNTILL buu did show up the eps were ok.

Best answers
I didn't mind Buu - I thought he was pretty cool, actually. What I didn't like about the Buu saga was that they developed Vegeta and Gohan's characters, then decided to make Goku the hero again. Bleh.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegita as the hero... wouldn't that be interesting?

Buu was not a very interesting villain. They gave us this blob of goo with a little brain that turned people into candy. As the show progressed he became skinnier and skinnier until he hit kid buu, and he was still a small brained villain that was all but invinceable. The only reasons I can deal with him are these:

1. He smashed Chi-Chi. Who doesn't want to smash Chi-Chi?

2. He destroyed the Earth. I waited long enough to see that prissy rock blow into pieces.

Best answers
The Buu saga was ok, i guess. But the Super Saiya-jin's totally overshadowing everybody else and getting stronger and stronger kind of put me off. The only part of the Buu saga i really enjoyed was Vegetto vs. Buu (which is as far as i've seen, unfortunately)

To tell the truth, out of the entire series of DBZ, my favourites have to be the Saiya-jin Saga (for the fact that the Z Fighters actually got a decent amount of screen time and it was pretty interesting at the time) and the fight between Goku and Cell.

Best answers
Yes I agree when buu saga started, things just went downhill. I remember first time i ever watched an ep. with fat buu, i was like "ok, wtf is that fat pink **** with a diaper and a cape and yellow gloves? wtf were they thinking?!?" its rediculas. I liked buu when he was getting his ass kicked by vegetto and when he died from genki dama. I don't like what happened to Gohan either, he turned into a pussy and bearly fight and when he did fight he didnt do anything, and in DBGT its worse he just stays home all day with Videl, boring as hell. DBGT has a lot of things i don like. Trunks owning a big corporation? where the **** did that come from? he turns into a nerd and wears safari clothes the whole seris. Its rediculas. Anyway what was this topic about? oh ssj2 yea its gonna be in beta2 not 1.1 :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom