SSJ Script 6.0 doesnt like me...

Best answers
none of the models show up when i activate that particular one... help me! yes i did exec newb.cfg in the console and hit the home key and everything was fine but when i picked one and did turbo and enter it would just give me the sound + the glow...

Best answers
ok i find it hard to believe that there are 11 other members on the forum and neither of them can help me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure that u r playing in deathmatch, cuz the models wont work in teamplay!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever heard of a readme file.I tink not!It says exec ssj.cfg and then press home try this and it should work.:)

Best answers
hmm double post's and is a smart ass... not a good way to get an answer..
u type "exec newb.cfg" in the console, and then press home...

Best answers
Well, i've been having some trouble too, it only seems to work about half the time, you said it doesn't work in team mode, does Alpha have a team mode? If it does.....how do you do it lol, i never played alpha much so i don't know lol.o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, you can play in teams, Good and Evil, or just regular ol' deathmatch!! To change it, when ure creating a server, go to the Advanced menu in Create Game, and select teamplay from the drop down box!!

Best answers
AHHHH....well this answers my question lol well atleast i didnt have to post....cooolll!!!:fight: now i wont get killed when i try to do it in middle of a team play and get killed every 10 seconds:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
hmm double post's and is a smart ass... not a good way to get an answer..
u type "exec newb.cfg" in the console, and then press home...

and that my friends is a good way to lead ur self into being impailed on cucumungas ban saber ;)

so warning for flameing to joo

Best answers
well i dont see that as being bad.. i mean its not like i totally flamed him infact i didnt, i even answered and helped him out...
sorry if i did do something rong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom