ssj[II]

Best answers
Okay guys this is a discussion over something i researched back in 1995 haha,
THESE ARE THE TRUE DIFFERENCES

Normal......DUH

SSJ....Yellow Eyebrows, Blue eyes, large tufts in hair some sideways some up some down

SSJ2.....Yellow eyebrows, Blue eyes, Multiple Smaller tufts in hair and the bulk of the hair is pointing up. Like the first picture in this long list of posts. and the aura often has electricity surging through it

SSJ3 is kinda obvious, No eyebrows but skin is extended forward, really big big big hair, no need to further analyze this stage

ssj4 well.....look at him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 looks like a neanderthal with no eyebrows and the other qualitys it has.

Best answers
Originally posted by k3rb3r0s
No, trunks wasn't SSJ2, he was USSJ. A bit later Gohan goes SSJ2, Trunks even says "He did it right! He increased his strength without losing his speed!!" (episode 170: The Unleashing)
TRUNKS WENT SSJ2 BEFORE GOHAN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai & I Think Normal Trunks, Never Go SSJ2

*SSJ2 - somewhere after cell and the Tournament just before buu
Goku Goes SSJ2 When Pikkon Is Doin’ His Tornado Attack

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
TRUNKS WENT SSJ2 BEFORE GOHAN!!!
No he didn't Trunks got upto USSJ during cell saga then gohan surpassed everyone when he went SSJ2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj - trunks, goku, gohan, vegeta, goten, gotenks, gogeta, brolli
ssj2 - gohan, goku, vegeta
ssj3 - goku, gotenks
ssj4 - goku, vegeta

and no trunks does not go lvl2 he just get buff which isnt lvl 2

Best answers
ssj - trunks, goku, gohan, vegeta, goten, gotenks, gogeta, brolli
ssj2 - gohan, goku, vegeta
ssj3 - goku, gotenks
ssj4 - goku, vegeta
ssj3 - goku, gotenks
ssj4 - goku, vegeta
if vegtia never went ssj3, then how did he go ssj4?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bulma made a machine for him so he could skip to SSJ4
Most likely to catch upto goku

Best answers
There is one stage between SSJ 1 and SSJ 2, it makes you "Ultra . this is what Vegeta was when fighting cell.

Trunks put too much energy into strenth when fighting cell and not enough into speed.

No, Vegeta was SSJ1 and just too weak while trunks was USSJ or Ultra Super Saiyain. Gohan was the first Super Saiyan 2.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plz... look at the bottem of the first page, I summed it all up

vegeta was assj

trunks was ussj

quote of myself:

Oozaru: I hpe I don't need to explain this one :p however, the saiyan becomes a giant ape, this form is only obtainable if the saiyan still has a tail.

obtained by: Goku, vegeta, radditz , nappa, gohan , pretty much all other saiyans , but not by the generation after gohan.

Saiyan: Saiyans have tails and when reached a certain powerlvl they can transform to ssj & beyond, also when they see a full moon, they can transform to oozaru. One other note All have black hair, there is a glitch in the series, since in the first few dbz episodes vegeta has red brownish hair, however this is fixed later on.

obtained by: All

SSJ: The saiyan gets more bulked up, he gets faster stronger, the color of his aura changes, and (not unimportant) his hair turns yellow/goldish this level is only obtainable when reached a certain powerlevel and when certain emotions occur (now don't ask me how goten and trunks did that).

Obtained by: Brolli Goku Vegeta Gohan Trunks Goten Pan (goku and vegeta jr?)(probally more in gt)

ASSJ: This is the form trunks and vegeta achieved when they came out the hyperbolic time chamber. The saiyan gets more bulked up, and his speed drasticly decreases, on a side note, his power drasticly increases . However the total of both is closer to SSJ then SSJII. The hair gets a bit more spikey then before.

Obtained by: Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Brolli (not sure if he skipped it)

USSJ: This is almost the same as ASSJ, however, there are differences for one thing, USSJ is bulked up even more! The speed is decreased even more oo and the power increased more too. One major difference is that the pupils can not be seen, thus the saiyan has no puils, his hairs are even more "spikey". This form however is more close to ssjII because the total of speed and strength is closer towards it.

Obtained by: Trunks, Brolli

LSSJ: Legendary super saiyan , this form is only abtained by brolli, and looks a lot like ussj, the only difference there seems to be is that he has no speed downfall , his speed did not decrease wich gave him more of an advantage over ssj. This form is still weaker then ssj2 tough.

Obtained by: Brolli

Perfect SSJ: Not a real form, however, not something to be missed. This is the stage where the SSJ has mastered its form. His power doesn't increase here, however the form does not drain power any more, he can transform instantly when he reached this stage

Obtained by: Gohan Goku Vegeta Trunks Goten

SSJII: This is the form after SSJ, it's an upgrade over ssjII, he becomes bulkier (as in his muscles grow) he becomes faster, his power lvl drasticly increases too!! His hair is flowing upwards except one hair at the front (not see-able with vegeta) and elictricity is going over the body. This form is only obtainable when reached a certain powerlvl and emotions occur

Obtained by Goku, Vegeta , Gohan eventually the younger saiyans too.

SSJIII: The form that surpasses ssj2, the saiyan has no eyebros any more, and his hair grow insanly long, he gets stronger and faster, his powerlvl increases a lot. This can only be obtained after heavy training

Obtained by: Goku, Gotenks (fusion)¨.

Best answers
Quoting from official DB information

It was Inferred that Pan could turn SSj however she did not fulfill all the requirements. It was rumored that if Pan were to become a Super Saiyan that she would be a new kind of super saiyan. Though she got emotional sometimes she never was filled with pure rage as to turn Super Saiyan. This isnt sexist, this just goes to show that Pan was able to emotionally handle situations than most males. (Who flip the f**K out when they get pissed)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right... it's sexist against MEN!!!!

Best answers
I think Akira Toriama wasn't really fare to Vegeta, he never had moments of glory for that long. He never goes SSJ3 even though 2 kids do it in less than 2 weeks. He wasnt able to beat Cell after 2 years of training in the ROSAT. Gohan surpassed him by only training for one year and was weaker than Vegeta when going in the ROSAT. Vegeta should at least have some glory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
their all right except SSJ5 thats just db af bull****

Best answers
if myistic gohan cant go ssj, then how dose he go ssj4? and didnt goku go ussj and ssj2?o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom