Ssj Gohan Mostly Finished.... :/

Best answers
i get an error - A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 150m.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, holy smokes, the arms are PUNY!!!! Maybe you can scale the arms just a little bigger. Other than that, gj.

Best answers
yeh i didnt have any ref pics for the arms/hands so i had to estimate, ill change that soon.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and credits to the esf dude that skinned the gohan model.
that doesnt work,... maybe you can supply us with the name?, like yer supposed to?

Best answers
Ok ive edited my post, by the way im not relesing this model i just made it for fun....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, TC didnt do the skin of the current esf gohan, and that one dont look nothin like TCs skin, chck the sticky it gives a list of credits for all esf models

Best answers
holy crappy proportions, batman! his arms are waaaay too tiny, and his chest and shoulders are waaaaay too big for him; the hair is just a plain color; it needs some shading

Best answers
yep im doing thaqt now ill post pics later when i get back from school.

Best answers
Your a human, you should know proportions...
It's ugly, proportions are wack.

Best answers
LaHeen send the model to [email protected] and lemme and some text to it im good at that! trust me and I wont rip never had never will when im finished ill send it back and you can post it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom