SSJ eye color

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the original concept was blue eye's, but they had to change it cuz it was the whole nazi thing.........

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... The first ssj concept was the one used in the lord slug movie. When goku goes ssj4 his eyes are black again. Super saijan's were a lengend. Goku was the real legendary super saijan as proved when he beat brolly. They look good because the truth of it is that the saijan's ultimately protect the universe.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt in the lord slug movie, because lord slug movbie wasnt created be akira toriyama, and it was a long time after the manga that had be released, so its impossible for it to be a concept

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Goku really isn't the Legendary SSJ, Brolli is, Goku is just "special"

Best answers
Alex_b77 said:
me and my friend are argueing wether the eye color of a super-sayain is blue or emerald green.

I SAY EMERALD GREEN!!!!!

HE SAYS BLUE!!!!!!

WHO IS RIGHT!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

That depends on the ssj level

1 is blue
2 is green
3 is blue(again)
4 is black(Gt only)
Ussj and Lssj(Brollys master ussj) has no eyes at all.

Hope i helped:)

Best answers
captain bob, thnx...........but now neither me or my friend will win the arguement......oh well THANKS EVERYONE

(i never thought such a simple topic could get so many replies....)

Best answers
It's teal, not blue nor green, though if you watch the japanese eps they look more green, also the japanese eps look more cheap, look yellow or something :S, dunno why but there is this difference between them.In dbgt they look more blue than teal, maybe because gt was made by other ppl than dbz if I aint mistaking.

I dont think it actually got anything to do with Hitler, Uber Mensch and Siegfried.

Though blue eyes, blond hair and above average length is a great way to look :p, rofl, I guess anyone would say that if he looked like that, lol.

Although I don't want to look exactly like Siegfried, there is this small thing, just a minor detail in the statue of Siegfried located in the centre of him which just is extremely small :p

But I'm getting to much off-topic :p, I say that SSJ got teal eyes :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alex_b77 said:
captain bob, thnx...........but now neither me or my friend will win the arguement......oh well THANKS EVERYONE

(i never thought such a simple topic could get so many replies....)
Yeah us people @ the ESF forums can get into great detail and can become very argumentive.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
SSJ1's got green eyes, you can note that 'cause Freeza claims them to have green eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So? Doesn't mean Frieza is correct. I mean every enemy says they'll beat the Z Team, but it doesn't happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first time you ever see Super Saiyan eyes they are Green, Bright green. As the series progresses they go into a tealish color. Sometimes in anime paintings or cel/pics or collages of Dbz characters their eyes are blue. The main design for SSJ eyes are supposed to be Teal. You can't expect everything to be perfect in a 291 length episode series..

Best answers
If you want your answer go to www.dragonballz.com and find out.They are Green,Blue,Teal,Turquoise.All those and other colors because people get sick and other people do the art.So there not always the same color.

Best answers
but of coarse depends what sayain you are talking about

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this got many more replies than I thought it would too.
I guess we can sum it up by saying the eyes, along with many other things in DBZ are not consistent.

BTW - They're replaying the Majin-Buu Saga (AGAIN!) and I picked up watching it again, and I noticed in some clips on the sacred Kai planet Goku and Vegeta were SSJ and their eyes were black. Then it went to the next scene and they were the tealish color again. Did FUNimation do that? :laff:

Best answers
actaully they are artist errors guys.....they are supposed to be light green but somtimes they aly make them blue. SSJ3 is supposed to be outlined in black then blue pupil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom