ssj and ssj2?

Best answers
i was playing wif trunks and then i got to ssj after i died and i was at 160k ki so i did ssj this time he standed up and they told me it was ssj2 wuts the difference of ssj2 and ssj1???

Best answers
but then why did the ppl in the server say it was ssj2 oh and also i did more dmaage in the form when he was standing up then gfalling to the ground so i think thetre is ssj2 they say its like its ssj2 but all they have changed is the hair style a bit

Best answers
There is no SSJ2 in ESF 1.2.2. The reason you were standing up was because you were getting closer and closer to perfect transformation. Perfect transformation has a different animation. The higher your pl the close you are to it, which means the faster you transform. You were doing more damage because your PL was higher. The people who told you it was SSJ2 were wrong. I think that covers it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may have been an EVM server. Either that or they lied to you. SSj2 is not in ESF and won't be until the next version. Which will hopefully come out some time in 2005.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and he couldnt of because evm doesnt work with steam (i dont think) and yeah as trunks it goes as 1mil to 1.299mill slowest and from 1.3 million on it just keeps getting faster but has a different sequence

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good smarty pants. It's December 27th... which means in only 6 days. It will be the year 2005.... It's six days away... Esf won't be out for my best guess would be roughly 5 months. 1.2.1 came out not too long ago and neither did 1.2.2 same with 1.2.3.

So now they are working on 1.3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when it's done is the only answer you will get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom